• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In case you had any hope left.

Earlier today, listing for several games including PlayStation 4 exclusives were listed for PC on a French Amazon page. Sony has confirmed to IGN that the listing isn't accurate.

A series of listings on Amazon France seemingly suggested exclusive PlayStation 4 games like Days Gone and Bloodborne was coming to the PC. However, Sony responded to a request from IGN that "The listings are not accurate. We have made no announcements to bring these games to PC."

www.ign.com

PSA: PS4 Exclusives Listed for PC on Amazon Are an Error - IGN

Sony has confirmed that the PC listings for PS4 exclusives are errors.

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
even if they were accurate and Sony wasn't ready to announce it they would say the same thing

XSX

Oct 31, 2017
Too bad the jig is up, always enjoy seeing people crying about more people being able to play games.

Onebadlion

Oct 27, 2017
"No announcements" isn't exactly the strongest denial. I think Days Gone PC could still happen, but Bloodborne seems unlikely to me.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
"No announcement". Why not officially just say these games are not coming to PC?

Then again the first part says "not accurate". So overall it's inconclusive.

The language a corporation typically uses if they were not bringing the games to PC would in fact be "we have no plans to bring these titles to PC" or the like.

That said it could all be reading too much into it, and the denial could be true or not. We get back to "inconclusive".

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The listings are not accurate because Bloodborne is included.
Had they isolated Days Gone in the question, we might've gotten a different denial.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
But they haven't denied Last of Us 2!

/s

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Yeah the moment TLoU Part II showed up it was BS for sure. People need to make their fakes credible.
Didn't the same site leak HZD PC, days before the official announcement?
I think that was Jason Schreier who announced it on a Kotaku article which spawned a huge thread here and it was confirmed months later.

tutomos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Will be funny if some people expecting certain games to be on PC but it ends up not appearing at all.

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
Counterpoint: that's the most PR statement ever and doesn't mean those titles aren't coming to PC.

Doesn't mean the listings are accurate, though. It's supposed to be TLOU1, not 2. And where's Gravity Rush?

Last edited:

Alienhated

Oct 25, 2017
Watching fanboys wanting to dunk on other fanboys while pretending to be impartial well-adjusted mature adults will always be the most pathetic thing on gaming forums.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
The listings are not accurate because Bloodborne is included.
Had they isolated Days Gone in the question, we might've gotten a different denial.
Lol why do you believe days gone has more of a chance than BB on PC? Audience wise BB makes much more sense than Days Gone tbh...Its the only sony game PC gamers are genuinely interested in..for days gone or any other zombie game, its just the people who buy zombie fests buy it.. and its been 6 years since BB released and sony are looking to release their old catalog than their new games.

Jul 26, 2018
Lol i'm gonna say this...

I didn't even know Days Gone is already released on PS4. I thought it was a PS5 exclusive XD. I want it now.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
But what about 'God of War PS4'... You're saying there is a chance?