• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
You can check with both links below:

Uncharted 4
The Lost Legacy

unknown.png

Figured this should be its own thread. The only way to get these games now is with a physical copy, the $40 bundle, or I guess it could be an accident which would be a pretty funny coincidence if so.

rare

Oct 25, 2017
$40 bundle + $10 upgrade is still $50.
which is the same price as the remaster.
it was no coincidence.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
Just when I was thinking of buying lost legacy lol. It makes sense why it's also not on sale on ps direct

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Is the collection PS5 only or also on PS4? I think it would be stupid to remove them from the store altogether. They should just charge like $10-$15 for it on PS4 if they think it's a big issue.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
How much were the games before they got delisted? Also yeah are these remasters even coming to PS4? That's new info, right?

shotgunbob04

Oct 25, 2017
Scummy. But are we surprised by this move? It is in line with Sony's stance to charge people money for what should be free patches.

amara

Nov 23, 2021
Probably a good idea to get TLOU2 before it gets delisted when the inevitable definitive edition comes out

Funky_Monkey

Oct 31, 2017
You can check with both links below:

Uncharted 4
The Lost Legacy

unknown.png

Figured this should be its own thread. The only way to get these games now is with a physical copy, the $40 bundle, or I guess it could be an accident which would be a pretty funny coincidence if so.
My link seems to still work for Lost Legacy

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/uncharted-the-lost-legacy/

Also for Uncharted 4

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end/

[EDIT] Apparently wont let me add to the cart, so as we were.

Last edited:

Podge293

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder do game company execs look at the news, see a company try something very similar to their future plans and get bad press and then go "no that's not right our idea is genius let's just plow on ahead"

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Yet another reason Why we always should have physical options for games where we can get the full version of a game. Long live physical.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
So if I only own U4 I have to buy both to have LL?

I was waiting for PS+ but seems like I'm never playing it, or getting both on PC I guess

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
Scummy as hell. I saw you can't pay the upgrade if you have the PS+ version of Uncharted 4 either. Hoping that something causes Sony to shift on this in the near future--they've gotten kinda gross about 4 >>> 5 upgrades.

andshrew

Oct 27, 2017
So this now makes it ÂŁ2 more expensive to buy this bundle than it was to buy the two games individually a few hours ago, but is this really such an offensive change? They are just re-aligning their store to make sense given the new collections release, and you've had 5 years and multiple opportunities in that time to buy either game at an even greater discounted rate if you really wanted them individually (not to mention both being PS+ games in that time).

Both were actually the same price according to PS Prices so it isn't like this is even being done to stop you "exploiting" the upgrade by buying the cheaper game, it really is just house keeping.

OP
OP
Lant_War

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
So this now makes it ÂŁ2 more expensive to buy this bundle than it was to buy the two games individually a few hours ago, but is this really such an offensive change? They are just re-aligning their store to make sense given the new collections release, and you've had 5 years and multiple opportunities in that time to buy either game at an even greater discounted rate if you really wanted them individually (not to mention both being PS+ games in that time).

Both were actually the same price according to PS Prices so it isn't like this is even being done to stop you "exploiting" the upgrade by buying the cheaper game, it really is just house keeping.
I have U4 but not TLL. Kind of annoying to have to pay for a game I already own if I wanted to get TLL digitally (though thankfully, physical copies still exist).

ForthU

Oct 27, 2017
what is this ps4 framerate mode they're talking about? I thouht they were 30 fps

edit: wrong thread sorry

The Dark Soul

Jan 2, 2020
MĂ©xico

I was planing to buy Lost Legacy next sale since I already have U4, but now I can't and have to buy the bundle. Also the part of both games being ps+ at some pont is not true. Only U4 was a PS+ game.

And don't forget about the people that only have a PS4 and already have one of these games. Now if they want to get the other game they have to buy the bundle. It's a shitty move, doesn't matter how you frame it.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So if I only own U4 I have to buy both to have LL?

I was waiting for PS+ but seems like I'm never playing it, or getting both on PC I guess
No. I checked and the upgrade phrasing says "or".
If you have U4, TLL or the bundle, physical or digital, it opens the $10 upgrade path.

andshrew

Oct 27, 2017
I have U4 but not TLL. Kind of annoying to have to pay for a game I already own if I wanted to get TLL digitally (though thankfully, physical copies still exist).

That's fair and a point I hadn't considered. Although if you have a PS5 I guess you can now technically get Lost Legacy for less than it would have cost you just a few hours ago through the owning either game gets you the upgraded version of both for ÂŁ10.

I was planing to buy Lost Legacy next sale since I already have U4, but now I can't and have to buy the bundle. Also the part of both games being ps+ at some pont is not true. Only U4 was a PS+ game.

My mistake, I thought Lost Legacy had been on PS+ a while ago.

MadMike

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder do game company execs look at the news, see a company try something very similar to their future plans and get bad press and then go "no that's not right our idea is genius let's just plow on ahead"

Some bean counter did the math and decided any lost revenue from the bad press will be outweighed by the revenue generated from forcing people to buy the bundle. They literally don't care if this looks bad as long as it's a net win.

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
On the plus side, it says I now own the PS4 collection when I only owned LL (and got 4 via PS+). So I guess free game if you only owned 1 and don't care about the PS5 upgrade.

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Sony keeps digging and don't seem to care.

Horrific stance this generation.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Well they upgraded my ULL to the Bundle with U4 so I am fine with that. Good for those that ownd it before. That isnt thread worthy for some though