• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good shit, but where was Sony when I was hit by Hurricane Sandy?

eyes.png

Oct 30, 2017
I was affected by the news when i heard it
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
… where's my money?!

FriedConsole

Oct 27, 2017
Wish this didn't move the PS+ titles around on the download list. Also wish the download list wasn't complete crap for us PS3 and Vita users.

Fer

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Got the same email. I have a Mexican account. Could it be because of the earthquakes?

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
That's really cool. Not really the same but similar is FFXIV suspending the automatic player housing demolition because of the disasters. Houses in FFXIV get auto demolished if you don't use it for 45 (I think) days and while I still think they are charging for players subs from affected regions, they have stopped put measures in place so those that those who can't get online don't lose their houses (which can cost millions of in game gil not to mention the demand for actual housing space).

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
I should say Tampa, Florida just in case people want to figure out who is getting it and who is not. I got the email around 10pm last night

Bán

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Shit, I was affected by a hurricane this year but my PSN account isn't set to my current address. I guess that means I'm out of luck.