• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London

BRSxIgnition

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Really enjoyed the weight that the length gave it. The timing, transitions, and messages were well done as well.

MisterBear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Man, that was hype. Well done as fuck...

Throw in Ghost of Tsushima also!

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I hope Dreams is amazing, super skeptical though. Also if Soider-Man can be one of the best games this year, that would be great thank you.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah I know they didn't come out the same day but I wouldn't be surprised if Sony had planned to put out a hype video the week Microsoft launches a big exclusive.

Would make sense strategically

companies think way less about throwing constant jabs at each other than people on gaming forums you know

Luchashaq

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Video just makes me bitter than GT Sport was the exact opposite of what I wanted in a new GT game (basically A-Spec but new stuff/graphics).

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Kind of weird that they included games that kinda flopped in the montage (The Inpatient), but nice that they include VR games in general.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
companies think way less about throwing constant jabs at each other than people on gaming forums you know

I don't think trying to promote your shit at a time when your competitor is doing big things counts as "throwing jabs". It's not like they're shitting on MS games in the video but I'd imagine they want to stay in the conversation.

It's could be unrelated though it was just a thought.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Their exclusive lineup is incredible and they get all the big and small third-party-stuff plus a lot of japanese games. My place to play most of my gaming-time.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
I don't think trying to promote your shit at a time when your competitor is doing big things counts as "throwing jabs". It's not like they're shitting on MS games in the video but I'd imagine they want to stay in the conversation.

It's could be unrelated though it was just a thought.

I don't think they ever left the conversation though. The lineup would be impressive with or without Sea of Thieves releasing. Sea of Thieves isn't exactly litting the world on fire to warrant any kind of immediate response anyway. It's most likely just a coincidence - they could have released it in may, it certainly wouldnt be to counter state of decay for example.

Oct 27, 2017
Good trailer for a strong collection of games. I'd have included Wipeout Omega Collection in there too, as that has VR support now as well, doesn't it? I'm really looking forward to Concrete Genie and Dreams, and I want to see more of Ghost of Tsushima and Death Stranding.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
No Bloodborne or Ratchet tho :(

But yeah, great hype inducing add, and this is only a fraction of the PS4's stellar exclusive library.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Good trailer for a strong collection of games. I'd have included Wipeout Omega Collection in there too, as that has VR support now as well, doesn't it? I'm really looking forward to Concrete Genie and Dreams, and I want to see more of Ghost of Tsushima and Death Stranding.

I want to see more from the MediEvil remake. Hopefully we don't have to wait until E3 for that.

No Bloodborne or Ratchet tho :(

Probably not the best idea to dilute their marketing with games from 2-3 years ago when they have so many upcoming ones to promote.

dyst

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Music was great, words flowed well and the games/cuts were very exciting.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone made a "everything was TLoU" joke yet?

Was there some new Spidey footage at the end there, I remember seeing some of it, but not all.

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
All those exclusives and I won't be playing a single one of them.

Too much backlog.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
The library has developed quite nicely. A ton of quality stuff out and more to come exclusive wise. All my most wanted games on PS4 and Nintendo are obviously exclusives and are likely to be at the top of their genre.

All those exclusives and I won't be playing a single one of them.

Too much backlog.

Sometimes it's worth it to skip if there's already a better experience offered or if it's a game that's 8-20 hrs to beat total.