Sony is really out here thieving Xbox Game Pass slogans to advertise PlayStation Now

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
The amount of time I've rolled my eyes at hot takes and speculation today is giving me some serious eye strain.

Flux

Oct 28, 2017
Lol Sony honestly shouldn't be following Microsoft's plan on gaming. They're a much smaller company, any significant financial hit from subscription based services could prove disastrous for them. Just focus on traditionally priced sources, I'm abit worried for PlayStation as brand in the future tbh.

s3ltz3r

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Chill out, just don't buy it. Did Xbox trademark that phrase? I've said that on a basketball court before...lmao...and probably board games too.

travisbickle

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, this turn of phrase has been around since Borders book store, which I don't think even exists anymore?

V23

Oct 27, 2017
Would be a little embarrassing for the PS marketing team, intentional or not.

Godzilla24

Nov 12, 2017
User Warned: Platform Warring
Sony copies alot but this is low on the totem. What's more embarassing are their ripoff Sony directs... i mean state of plays.

Styles

Oct 25, 2017
Tell me OP, how should I react? What should I do to combat this thieving, copycat of a company? TELL ME

Lua

Aug 9, 2018
If you want to call sony out on something just pretty much talk about the sony directs they make which are copies they dont even try to hide. This one seems like a reaching.