• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017

W44Uf9r.png

Et tu, Gaben?

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Uncharted 4 was a premonition. It's right there in the title. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. SONY is doomed.

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
Microsoft leading the way in the most important area of the games industry. Slogans.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Two things...

I bet it was PlayStation EU. Those cats are beyond weird.

Microsoft should have copyrighted the slogan. Thats on them.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Wtf? how many other words are there for finding a game?

Also this obviously isnt against any rules, but I thought threads like this were frowned upon? U know kinda like having click bait titles, not posting rumors that Don't have good sources etc...

i don't care if it's on Twitter, this is pretty silly for such a common verb.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
It's a common phrase..thought it was something worse than that reading the thread title lol

IceBear

Nov 20, 2017
Imagine being so insecure that you gotta resort to nitpicking a commonly used slogan.

Guymelef

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Just one day without Shawn and Sony already sinking.
I wish PS5 pre orders were already open just to cancel it.

Jssom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Just a head up for those who don't know the OP "Neat", he is known for posting these kind of jokey threads. Don't take this seriously and have a bit of fun.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
At least they didn't use a Microsoft game in their ad, this time.

edit- and just when hit post hahahahahaha

Nov 7, 2017
It's not the most imaginative phrase, to be frank. But whatever.

That PlayStation Now image is super clean though. They can just use that exact template and alternate between artworks from the newest additions and it will always look great. It has nostalgic potential.

Oct 27, 2017
They've lost me as a customer. You can't just steal sentences like that, I'm not sure what they're even thinking trying to pull that move.

Mad_Rhetoric

Banned
May 7, 2019
Imitation is the best form of flattery I suppose. Sony's copying from the best, though ps now is nowhere near as good as Game Pass. Does MS have a trademark on the slogan or something? Can they sue?

Oct 27, 2017
Well that does it, I just saved enough money to buy a new PS4 after destroying my last one when they took Spider-man hostage. Time to destroy my new PS4 then.

Fucking arrogant Sony.

TangFei

Banned
Aug 18, 2019
Imitation is the best form of flattery I suppose. Sony's copying from the best, though ps now is nowhere near as good as Game Pass. Does MS have a trademark on the slogan or something? Can they sue?
Do people think if they say something it becomes true? PSNOW has more and better quality games than gamepass. And it doesn't require a subscription to play multiplayer on it.