• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017
Say what you will, but I saw Sony going this big as counter programming towards the Xbox One X launch. They'll be losing the power race, but they've got games to spare. There were more exclusives in that press conference that I want to play than there have been this entirety of the generation on Xbox.

Dorfdad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ghosts,god of war,last of two,horizon, Detroit, are the standouts, also days gone bye which wasn't show are all system sellers.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
Eh, didn't think too much of that Last of Us trailer, Spelunky 2 was the biggest announcement of the lot for me.

Dreams is in development hell, clearly.

barit

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Damn TLOU2 with new protagonists. That's a ballsy move from ND tbh. Every other developer/publisher would've stayed with Joel and Ellie

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
My baby girl is ripped now, holy shit. I thought it wasn't The Last of Us cause the music didn't sound like Santaolalla's... til the last few seconds.

Abyss

Oct 27, 2017
Guacamelle 2, Spider-Man, The Hong Kong Massacre, and Ghost of Tsushima were the highlights for me. Wish we could've gotten a release date for Spider-Man though

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Very excited about TLOU2. I'm still not a fan of the changes to God of War, but I think I'll get over that with time. Detroit looked interesting, but not something I would likely play. Spiderman looks good. I missed the early part of the show, so there was some nina or samurai game that I missed.

Woohoo for Spelunky 2 and Guacamelee 2.

Chocobo115

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
No wonder PSX Will be worse. How can they beat this conference unless they announce, a new jRPG, DMC5, Yakuza Kiwami 2, Dino Crisis Reboot, Revive Medevil, Spyro Trilogy, Xenogears for PS4 with all cut off content included and Suikoden 6.

Navid

Oct 26, 2017
Surprised at the lack of Dreams or Wild... thought if those two were going to be shown again it would be at this event.

BluWacky

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Goodness me, The Last Of Us II has some very well rendered CGI. However, I'm not sure why that trailer was supposed to get me excited about the game given that it didn't show anything from gameplay at all.

I haven't found this "conference" very interesting. I liked the reveal of Oure coming out later today and Concrete Genie looked interesting, but so much else was just re-iterating stuff we already knew about.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
welp, i excepted nothing but still... nothing interesting (new trailer of games i already saw doesn't interest me)

just ghost of tsushima that looks cool, and guacamele 2

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
Ghost of Tushima was the only reveal that interested me. The rest of the games that we already knew about having new footage was cool and all, but nothing shown from FROM yet. Although I didn't honestly expect them to debut anything at this show. Hopefully they show something in December.

LuckyChamCham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everything
giphy.gif
Believe!