• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017

This gonna be on of those pure cases of eras famous I like think more it's more popular bubble pops
If y'all think for even a second samurai and old japan lore have more appeal than zombies to a casual crowd y'all more asleep in the bubble than I ever thought . It's persona 5 will sell better than Ffxv all over again

Days Gone will sell way more,not even close.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
You Days Gone believers will eat your own game's crows, like come on, Ghost's E3 showing blew people away.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
That doesn't mean it will sell well. It's ok if one game doesn't sell as well as other...
It's an AAA game from Sony, not selling well isn't an option anymore, they all will sell well and those with quality will pass 10 million, Ghost will also release close to the PS5 which will give it a nice boost thanks to BC.

famikon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ベラルーシ

xjSrVN2.jpg

00S54X_0094C_02_E.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Edge not liking it was a given.

That is why I am leaning more toward high 70s for this. The places that have a lot of weight for their reviews can easily drop the meta.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Does Edge usually talk about games they are reviewing like that? Either way a 5 from them will destroy the MC.

EssCee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So now we're discrediting review publications bc they're expected to five Days Gone bad reviews? Lmao

EssCee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What? Like y'all literally trolling a first party release in here it's stupid as hell
You literally just said
Edge, euro and giantbomb been out since 2016 yea

Not trolling this game - I'm expecting it to sell well but it's not getting higher than an 80 metacritic - it'll end up around 77. The story itself doesn't appear to be all that interesting and there's been numerous performance issues reported which will also lower its score

Oct 25, 2017
You literally just said

Not trolling this game - I'm expecting it to sell well but it's not getting higher than an 80 metacritic - it'll end up around 77. The story itself doesn't appear to be all that interesting and there's been numerous performance issues reported which will also lower its score
You wanna tell me where I discredited them. Drift literally said the same thing. They haven't liked the game they've gone on record stating that. Where's the discredit

Oct 25, 2017
You wanna tell me where I discredited them. Drift literally said the same thing. They haven't liked the game they've gone on record stating that. Where's the discredit
Right, it is just acknowledging that the game isn't their cup of tea. I don't care whether they like it or not. I was just pointing out that their low score will make the meta take a hit.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Anyone gonna wait till PS5 before jumping into Days Gone?

Knowing that it's BC and sooo close, I might hold off until then.

Days Gone gonna be so beastly on next-gen hardware~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.