• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
|OT5| Everybody loves RAYS-man!

Sorta a play on the show everybody loves Raymond. In reference to the ray tracing tech.

Sorry if it's terrible, my first time doing this 😥

Jan 17, 2019
|OT5| It's backwards compatible with |OT4|

715.gif

Cyberia

Nov 8, 2017

From a job listing:

Manager, Game Design
Join the development team that created the award-winning God of War! Santa Monica Studio is looking for a Manager to partner with the Sr Managing Producer of Design and support the Game Design team!

In this role you will help to mentor, retain, and develop some of the top design talent in the industry. Under the supervision of the Sr Manager, you'll plan, organize, and structure a large part of the Design team, to ensure that project and studio needs are met. You'll also play an important role in creating and maintaining a vibrant and innovative creative culture, and in helping guide the Design team on a path of continual growth and improvement.

• Plan for the best and most efficient deployment of design resources. Collaborate closely with Leads and Producers to ensure project needs are being met, along with the development needs of the team

Viceratops

Banned
Jun 29, 2018
I just hope GoW 2 has a smoother development. We know what track the story is on, hopefully not too much delineation there. The combat worked very well, don't need to change that up. The only thing that needs changing up really is the weird menu/map.

inpHilltr8r

Oct 27, 2017
How does a design manager differ from a design lead?
broadly speaking, since every studio is different
leads make things, but they also distribute knowledge and tasks to others in their groups
managers deal more with people problems, and generally don't make a creative input to the project
director is highest up the creative chain, manager isn't really on it at all, leads are a mix of the two

Deleted member 36493

User requested account closure
Dec 19, 2017
I just hope GoW 2 has a smoother development. We know what track the story is on, hopefully not too much delineation there. The combat worked very well, don't need to change that up. The only thing that needs changing up really is the weird menu/map.
What I want from GoW2 is the same I want from Spider-Man 2: more. No major changes to either, I just want more of that high quality content.

Oct 25, 2017
I want less slow walking sections from gow and days gone

I want spidey to not use the most popular villains we see in every spidey game and pull some of them gems out(hydroman plZ)

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I'm sure that SSM, Insomniac, and Bend are aware of the criticisms for their respective games, and will deliver on the promise of their sequels

Status
Not open for further replies.