• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

illmatic22

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Super Bowl LII Champions
Thanks! Still not sure what degree of "back" or not I am on the forum. I still have my issues with it and I stand by that, however there are also many people on here and threads I do enjoy.

Plan is to use the forum much more casually / be less invested moving forward. I think I'll enjoy it more and also be less liable to fly off the handle on one of my emotional outbursts
You're always welcome to share what you can in this thread. I'd like to think folks here won't get stupid.

Oct 25, 2017
Drift gonna eat crow when the date announced than get his reward couple weeks/months later when the delay come. We call that the sanji effect
lol

I can already see it happening.

I look forward to the gif explosion should happen. I shall eat my crow if it does
It'll be fun.

If I lose the bet, I get my most anticipated game this gen this year. If I win the bet, I gloat.

Good times.

Toriko

Dec 29, 2017
Guys how do we think Kojima is going to handle traversal in this game since it is going to be such a big part of it. Are we looking at a survival sim focussed on traversal instead of action?

I am so excited for it. I hope no set pieces are spoiled though

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
Guys how do we think Kojima is going to handle traversal in this game since it is going to be such a big part of it. Are we looking at a survival sim focussed on traversal instead of action?

I am so excited for it. I hope no set pieces are spoiled though

Did they show a buggy in one of the trailers or am i mis-remembering?

Oct 31, 2017
Sucker Punch wasn't, yet you claimed InFamous had botched launch, which isn't true. DC had rough launch, but had a great support later. Sadly, Evolution can only blame themselves.

I didn't say inFamous had a botched launch; I said Driveclub did. And it led to a studio closure. inFamous didn't set the world on fire, either. We don't have full sale numbers as opposed to UC4/Horizon/GOW/Spidey. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it didn't sell as well as they'd hoped.

Toriko

Dec 29, 2017

So there is crossing precarious heights like this

Then there is crossing the waters which apparently seems very difficult

There is also climbing and an option to use a bike which also seems to be capable of sustaining damage?

Wonder how deep these systems will be...

Being Kojima by the end of this trailer I expect we'll have seen everything and know nothing.

lol I think so too.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
They did show some kind of weird car in the TGA trailer for sure. The aging guy is trapped there (around 0:50):

There's also the motorbike that falls off the cliff during the last trailer.

Very excited about vehicles and whether we can use them, as it seems?

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
I'm super excited for Death Stranding and I've never been a MGS fan, though I've really enjoyed my time with what I've played of them. Only one I finished to completion is 4. I love all the weird/crazy trailers Kojima does, especially the Death Stranding ones.

On another note, can't wait to see what Decima is capable of on PS5 hardware. Horizon 2 gonna be incredible.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Okay gonna give out a crazy-ass prediction now. Both The Last of Us and Death Stranding gets release dates of Fall 2019 - both actually makes it.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks! Still not sure what degree of "back" or not I am on the forum. I still have my issues with it and I stand by that, however there are also many people on here and threads I do enjoy.

Plan is to use the forum much more casually / be less invested moving forward. I think I'll enjoy it more and also be less liable to fly off the handle on one of my emotional outbursts
That's definitely fair. It can be easy to become too invested in these kinds of things, especially when you put your own foot on the line and people question your integrity.

Glad to have you (kinda) back!

Jake_brake

Sep 13, 2018
He is working for Walmart Canada so it makes sense that he leaks info... :)
Right?! Anyway didn't know if he had been brought up or not, but I hadn't really heard of him and I feel I have a general knowledge of who the reputable "insiders" are.

But hey its E3 time, every wants to throw their hats in the ring. Problem is, you risk never being believed again if your info is incorrect. Not that that will stop people.

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia

Whatever the case, we just love having you back. And yep, it can be a really big mess in here. Shame that so many nice people just dont post as much as the rude or (lets be honest) the stupid ones.

Its just great having a few people like you that can steer this thread into the right direction, since that is a big problem around here nowadays. Plenty of users are always sad when people like you bail out because of... reasons.

So, enjoy Era as much as it is possible. We will enjoy whatever stuff you care to elaborate in the near future! And dont let yourself bother with all the guys and gals trying to get something out of you. Plenty of them are just thirsty and forget to be polite or understanding along the way.

Last edited:

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
Love you too preorder concrete genie

I preorded Wolfenstein Youngblood and also that VR game coz I think Machine Games and Bethesda need my money more right now... Just hope that Arkane, Tango and Machine Games are going to be fine. We have Sony but i cant really imagine our singleplayer future without Bethesda's studios. Bless them, their stories and their work.

Lagspike_exe

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
Question: Was this Reddit post ever discussed? It's from 10 days ago and it does mention an imminent Death Stranding reveal, but then again Kojima himself's been teasing that so it's not the hard to guess that we'd get something soon.

This is basically just shooting in the dark. There are reddit and pastebin posts every day, it's useless to discuss every single one until some credibility is given.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
This is basically just shooting in the dark. There are reddit and pastebin posts every day, it's useless to discuss every single one until some credibility is given.

Indeed. But since we are getting Death Stranding news this week and possibly TLOU2 as well it shouldn't take much longer to verify whether this poster is full of nonsense or not :)

Status
Not open for further replies.