• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Question: Was this Reddit post ever discussed? It's from 10 days ago and it does mention an imminent Death Stranding reveal, but then again Kojima himself's been teasing that so it's not the hard to guess that we'd get something soon.

Rule of thumb: when someone is claiming to have information from multiple companies\divisions all at once, he's probably full of shit

OP
OP
JuanLatino

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Death Stranding, Cyberpunk, Final Fantasy 7 and TLOU 2.....an incredible month awaits us

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wow, some people think BOTH The Last of Us Part II AND Death Stranding will be this year? No way. Just one will. I'm quite confident it will be the former.

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
lol, between TLOU2, Death Stranding and Dreams I have to wonder which would have the higher metacritic and which would take the most GOTY's

That would be completely insane. Out of the three, it would be between The Last of Us Part II and Dreams IMO. I'm a bit skeptical about Death Stranding and believe it will disappoint relative to the huge expectations. Anyways, I think The Last of Us Part II and Dreams will both be this year. The latter will get a slightly higher Meta score, but the former will crush it in Game of the Year votes.

MetalGear?

Nov 8, 2017
Well, Jason Schreier liked the tweet about the TLOU2 trailer rumor. That's something I guess (maybe?)

He probably just liked the tweet though.

asheliaX

Feb 3, 2018
The Seychelles
lol, between TLOU2, Death Stranding and Dreams I have to wonder which would have the higher metacritic and which would take the most GOTY's

Dreams! I've been on that train since day 1 and I'm not getting off now. Both TLoU II and Death Stranding will be up there, I think. Both in the 90s. People are sleeping on Death Stranding, but I trust Kojima implicitly. Two of the best things I've experienced this generation (MGS V and PT) have his fingerprints all over them. I'm not going to start doubting the man now.

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia
Dreams absolutely scoring higher and won't get recognized for goty at all. Although lbp won some back in its day so who knows

Dreams will be critically acclaimed and be the most bold but won't win cause too innovative and not a game 😏

DS will have more innovative or sandbox game design aspects but won't win because lol story and final product will be more normal than the trailers imply 😏😏

TLOU2 will win by being slay yet basick 😏😏😏

Donthizz

Oct 26, 2017
Cory getting his pen and notebook ready for this TLOU2 trailer

Drukmann coming for Cory.

images

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Glad Blood and Truth end up being great. I wonder if Sony considering making other tech demo into full game. I'd love to see what a full game of Ocean Descent is like.

Next up, Iron-Man VR. I love sony vr push, not only because I like VR, but because the games themselves are pretty unique and not your typical AAA games. The game would still be interesting even if they're flat games imo. Remind me of ps1 and ps2 games

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Question: Was this Reddit post ever discussed? It's from 10 days ago and it does mention an imminent Death Stranding reveal, but then again Kojima himself's been teasing that so it's not the hard to guess that we'd get something soon.

Well then, he already got it right with death stranding being shown very soon, still very likely guessing though, i will keep an eye on this rumor

peter42O

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 21, 2019
Everyone will be voting for TLOUP2, DS or Dreams for 2019 goty but that 0.01% who votes for Days Gone will be me!!!!! LMAO.

Jan 17, 2019
I didn't say inFamous had a botched launch; I said Driveclub did. And it led to a studio closure. inFamous didn't set the world on fire, either. We don't have full sale numbers as opposed to UC4/Horizon/GOW/Spidey. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it didn't sell as well as they'd hoped.

InFamous sold fine for post launch game, really. DC also, but good DC sales isn't the reason for Evolution's closure.

F4r0_Atak

Oct 31, 2017
Home
Ever since that twitter post by SuckerPunch about the 10th anniversary of inFamous, I kinda wished we had a collection of 1,2 and Festival of Blood remastered. Bring back the UGC mode from inFamous 2. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.