• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaqza

Oct 27, 2017
This screenshot...

days-gone-wedding-site-screen-03-ps4-us-05feb19

... looks just insane.

ElliesKnife

Apr 7, 2018

Ian Henry

Oct 29, 2017
I want to see Naughty Dogs take on the hood and urban life. Nothing silly like GTA, but a realistic modern telling of a kids struggle growing up in the hood. It would still be packed full of action and set pieces.

It's a dream and I wouldn't even have the slightest thought in my mind for another studio to do this as I think only ND would do it justice.

Excuse me if that sounds ridiculous, lol.
So....something like Menace II Society mixed in with sci-fi elements. That would be dope as hell!

nss

Apr 10, 2018
I'm never gonna write off a first person game. There are plenty of those that I love. But my preference is usually third person, especially for more character/story focused games. I just really like seeing my character and get more of a sense of attachment to them from that perspective. It's why I've thoroughly enjoyed so much of the first party output this gen.

I'm 100% on board with whatever Naughty Dog puts out. Would I prefer a third person game more, probably, but much like CDPR, I just want to play whatever they've been cooking. I trust the teams there to put together something great.

Deleted member 36493

User requested account closure
Dec 19, 2017
I hope that TLOU: Part III is a MP-centric FPS with heavy GaaS elements. Sprinkle in some microtransactions here and there, and keep the campaign to a minimum. Finally, I don't think that the engine ND uses is working for them. Rebuild it on Source.

Femto0

Banned
Apr 28, 2018
Wtf at the toxic on sony threads......this board went to shit in every threads you read the some bait posts

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
I wouldn't be surprised if GoW2 was somewhat further along than expected. Cory talked about content that they ended up cutting because the game was getting too meaty and they were entering sequel territory (IIRC). I'm hopeful for 2021-2022.

Wasnt it more like that just didnt have time to develop these things? So they have concepts and shit but probably had to create this stuff from scratch.

Deleted member 36493

User requested account closure
Dec 19, 2017
Wasnt it more like that just didnt have time to develop these things? So they have concepts and shit but probably had to create this stuff from scratch.
You might be right. They fact that they already have some material lined up is promising though. I wonder if:
they originally planned for the Thor scene at the end to be a playable boss fight. His model and Mjolnir looked fairly detailed for only being in one scene.

daniel77733

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope that TLOU: Part III is a MP-centric FPS with heavy GaaS elements. Sprinkle in some microtransactions here and there, and keep the campaign to a minimum. Finally, I don't think that the engine ND uses is working for them. Rebuild it on Source.

Hahaha. Seriously though, if this actually happens, I would just skip the game. Problem solved.

NLCPRESIDENT

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
So....something like Menace II Society mixed in with sci-fi elements. That would be dope as hell!
Yeeaa.. something like that. I dunno, I think Nadine is the most interesting new character to come out of this gen. I know she's from South Africa but has spent time in the states. Itd be really fkn cool to see that. Like, if she had spent time with family in Chicago or Atlanta or something trying to fix things.

I dunno, I'm just tired of the same ol stuff we've been getting. (Not from ND, just in general)

Status
Not open for further replies.