• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Testobjekt

Jan 23, 2018
Germany

200.gif

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if it's been posted before, but here's some great TLoU Part II fan arts from Lesly Oh.

Dina and Ellie are cute.
34983149_225002648101124_2349535939149168640_n.jpg

Proud Joel.
36113641_378274082579227_6800314113093271552_n.jpg

Joel and Ellie embrace.
34409140_192238038152204_7580387320596004864_n.jpg

Ian Henry

Oct 29, 2017
Yeeaa.. something like that. I dunno, I think Nadine is the most interesting new character to come out of this gen. I know she's from South Africa but has spent time in the states. Itd be really fkn cool to see that. Like, if she had spent time with family in Chicago or Atlanta or something trying to fix things.

I dunno, I'm just tired of the same ol stuff we've been getting. (Not from ND, just in general)

I agree. In terms of gameplay and presentation, I haven't seen a game innovate or showcase anything new since the Early PS3 era. It's all been the same in this era we're in.

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
Did Shawn bullshit us with his: "see you in the new year" reply? :/

I cant remember if he screwed with us just once before that... yeah I know new year can be in march as well but that seems kinda late. I really was expecting something from sony in january/february :/

Is it possible we wont have any show/direct/whatever until pgw/psx and a few blogposts on top of that? Seems unlikely to me.

Jan 3, 2019

I cant remember if he screwed with us just once before that... yeah I know new year can be in march as well but that seems kinda late. I really was expecting something from sony in january/february :/

Is it possible we wont have any show/direct/whatever until pgw/psx and a few blogposts on top of that? Seems unlikely to me.
They'll announce the PS5 announcement show on the 20th, don't worry.

Oct 25, 2017

I'd say your expectations were just out of wack.

Deleted member 36493

User requested account closure
Dec 19, 2017

There were a bunch of devs visiting Sony last week. Something is brewing.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I honestly think the only conference we might get is something in winter but it won't be substantial and any major news will be held until 2020.

Make the best of it and work on your backlogs people!

Last edited:

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
So when was the last time Sony announced a game? Was it TLOU2?

I NEED MY FIX SHU
Ghost of Tsushima, Shadow of the Colossus, Concrete Genie, Blood & Truth, MediEvil and Firewall were announced in 2017. Astro Bot was announced in 2018.

If we're being sticklers, MLB 19 was announced in like... November lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.