• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Oh man, tomorrow will be interesting. I can't wait to read the same comments about Days Gone over and over again. Someone might pull some Jim Ryan, Shawn Layden and cross-play comments in between too.

Kenjovani

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's not hard to check post history, all you've been doing is spreading misinformation and shit talk on Sony games, regardless if you own a PS4 or not, you clearly aren't one interested in their games and talk without being biased about them.

Seriously Uc4 mp and Tlou mp were great and have been well populated well after a year of both being released. Ppl love talking shit and lying about ND mp aspects of games yet their better than 90% of mp games and always have a strong following and community. Shit everyday I get notifications from both communities of ppl posting Kills and deaths and win in games.

Testobjekt

Jan 23, 2018
Germany
SNIXPBV.jpg

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
This "Now More than Ever" slogan is new, right?

This is the second or third PS Now video that I saw on YouTube in the last weeks.

Last edited:

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, tomorrow will be interesting. I can't wait to read the same comments about Days Gone over and over again. Someone might pull some Jim Ryan, Shawn Layden and cross-play comments in between too.
Can't play Days Gone on Xbox. If only Sony changed their standards on crossplay so I could.
474213219641327647.png

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
The words here have me curious.

I think Bend mentioned that Days Gone will have multiple approach to their story telling. There's the present main story with Deacon as mercenary, then there's collectibles/places you visit that will tell more about Deacon personal history with Sarah and the world backstory with freaker, and there's also story with the different group you can befriend with.

It remind me of Horizon Zero Dawn approach to story. Even that cutscene mention seems like straight out of the game where Deacon find something and the scene will shift to him remembering the past etc.

Screen Looker

Nov 17, 2018
Genuinely, please do not advertise that thing all over the place and in my inbox just to killl her.

Let this be the one that decides "no. She's actually the second playable character" or "Sarah's your second half companion."

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
I think Bend mentioned that Days Gone will have multiple approach to their story telling. There's the present main story with Deacon as mercenary, then there's collectibles/places you visit that will tell more about Deacon personal history with Sarah and the world backstory with freaker, and there's also story with the different group you can befriend with.

It remind me of Horizon Zero Dawn approach to story. Even that cutscene mention seems like straight out of the game where Deacon find something and the scene will shift to him remembering the past etc.
The game has flashback missions so those will be playable which is really cool

Sonicfan059

Mar 4, 2018
If they manage to get native BC with all the other PlayStations, they can even put the price a bit higher, around U$450.
Maybe... but it didn't seem to help the PS3 and it had a brand new disc format as well and started at $499. Yeah the cheaper version was gimped a bit but still BC didn't get people to get it.

daniel77733

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not a fan or liking the Days Gone wedding thing tomorrow. Wish they would save it for the game especially if it's been confirmed to be in the game.

I know LoudNinja will make a topic about it but for anyone who posts about it here, it would be greatly appreciated if you could please please please, spoiler tag it. Thanks.

Gameplay and stuff I don't mind knowing and seeing but anything story related, I prefer to go into Days Gone blind.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Not a fan or liking the Days Gone wedding thing tomorrow. Wish they would save it for the game especially if it's been confirmed to be in the game.

I know LoudNinja will make a topic about it but for anyone who posts about it here, it would be greatly appreciated if you could please please please, spoiler tag it. Thanks.

Gameplay and stuff I don't mind knowing and seeing but anything story related, I prefer to go into Days Gone blind.
Sure but I doubt I make people are really fast around here lol

But dont worry I spoiler tag story stuff from now on.

Penny Royal

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
QLD, Australia
Sarah was the one who smashed the test tube with the virus inside while working against the evil Umbrella Cloverleaf corporation from the inside.

Still alive...and in perfect hibernation!

Status
Not open for further replies.