Sony PlayStation: First Party Studios & Projects |OT2|

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I've never played Bushido Blade but one hit kill mode in Way of the Samurai is. Fucking. Amazing.
Okay, if you're a fan of that mode in WotS I can totally understand why you're hyped. I could never manage it in those games, I'd always get nicked by some minor attack and drop dead and lose everything, hah.

Apr 6, 2018
Plodding around an over-large open world map on a horse and then getting killed in one or two hits by a random doofus with a sword or an arrow to the back and then having to reload from a checkpoint doesn't sound fun in any way. Maybe this is just a fundamental disconnect between the ways you and I enjoy games, but I just find absolutely nothing appealing about the gameplay framework they've set up so far.
The only game I can think of that pulls this kind of crap is everyone's favourite game Bloodborne (minus the horse).

Oct 26, 2017
i tried to make this for the new thread as a intro...but i don't really like it.

What do guys say?

I doff my cap to you for including the top-tier likes of Toro, Kat, Trico and Connor, but then you instantly undo all your good work by inserting that... abomination, slap bang in the middle.

And no, I'm not talking about Joel.

Oct 26, 2017
The TLOU 2 years reveal react video that PlayStation channel uploaded 2 days ago is almost at 1 million views lol

Dat thirst

I thought for sure it was a teaser for a trailer at TGA... welp

Oct 25, 2017
The TLOU 2 years reveal react video that PlayStation channel uploaded 2 days ago is almost at 1 million views lol

Dat thirst

I thought for sure it was a teaser for a trailer at TGA... welp
The Tweet that ND sent out saying that it wouldn't be at the TGA's has 17k likes and the tweet Neil sent out in reply saying that they can't wait for us to see what they have is at nearly 10k.

Oct 26, 2017
The Tweet that ND sent out saying that it wouldn't be at the TGA's has 17k likes and the tweet Neil sent out in reply saying that they can't wait for us to see what they have is at nearly 10k.
My TGA hype absolutely died when I read that tweet... but I am glad they announced it early they wouldnt be there because I was like 100% sure we would get a Joel reveal trailer

Nov 5, 2017
Will today be the day I get my dream announcement?

A full blown remake of Demon's Souls made by Bluepoint.

Going to say a prayer to The Maiden in Black before bed. Hopefully my wish comes true!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Will today be the day I get my dream announcement?

A full blown remake of Demon's Souls made by Bluepoint.

Going to say a prayer to The Maiden in Black before bed. Hopefully my wish comes true!
As long as we get the Sixth Archstone reconstructed and some of the kinks in the game design (Tendencies, especially) ironed out.

Oct 25, 2017
My TGA hype absolutely died when I read that tweet... but I am glad they announced it early they wouldnt be there because I was like 100% sure we would get a Joel reveal trailer
Yeah, on the one hand I think it's smart getting ahead of these things if you know your game is particularly high on the trailer demand list and you're not going to be in a show. Though it also makes sense that it's tricky. Since by doing that, you potentially spoil when you will be in a show in the future.

Aug 27, 2018
Yeah, I forgot it... Horizon ZD too. I'll make another version :p
It looks fantastic. I also like that the color theme is resembling that of the PS4 Pro 500 Million Limited Edition. It would be awesome if we had at least one project from every First Party studio in it, but that's probably too much work.

It' already great the way it is, though.

Oct 27, 2017
NJ
both those gif up top are amazing...and the one with all the PS characters with darkened background.

This is kinda too long and boring though, so see you guys in the morning for the highlights.