• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
Cory's studio tour had a segment where he implied an expansion was in the works so this is not even a little bit surprising to me tbh.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I dont know how I feel about a GOW expansion.

I wanted them go straight to GOW2...
Yeah, not a fan of an expansion too, I want them to save everything for the second game.

What would it even be about? I can't think of any side stories, maybe it will take during the 3 winters and the second game will straight up be Ragnarok.

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
I'd be down for a standalone expansion detailing how Kratos came to the Nordic realm and/or how he met the mother.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There should be a scene of Kratos holding a new born Atreus and saying "It's a BOI!!!!"

Deleted member 36493

User requested account closure
Dec 19, 2017
No; The game must be almost complete...
Of course it is too early!
Yes. Not too early for a standalone expansion tho :thinkingemoji:
Let Sony have an orchestra during a event for GoW2 announcement ;)
It will for sure be smokes and mirrors this time.
A console generation too early.
Agent announcement is more possible ;)
Damn. What about Spidey 2?

dobahking91

Oct 26, 2017
For next year I could see

MLB 19
Days Gone
Concrete Genie
Dreams
Medievil
Nioh 2 ?
GOW standalone a la TLL

then DS, Ghost, and TLOU2 in 2020

THE GUY

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For next year I could see

MLB 19
Days Gone
Concrete Genie
Dreams
Medievil
Nioh 2 ?
GOW standalone a la TLL

then DS, Ghost, and TLOU2 in 2020
That'd be a weak 2019 from first party in my opinion. I think either one or two of those big three have to be releasing in 2019.

Since Ghost was apparently only half done earlier this year, I could see that being 2020, but I think one of Last of Us 2 or Death Stranding must be releasing next year. There's also that unannounced exclusive Shu mentioned, which I'm guessing must be the Japan Studio game that one of the developers there has talked about at various points since 2016.

All of these games can't be coming 2020 if PS5 is also that year. Something has to be next year.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Did nobody make a thread for that? Must've been how I missed it.

Edit: ah it would have been when Era was down.

I don't see why these "guy from company is a presenter at VGAs" things deserve threads. They're presenting awards. It's not a confirmation of an announcement, just a confirmation that they're handing out an award to someone who probably doesn't have any public speaking skills.

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
Fuck these time schedules for these shows... just fuck them. I so so so want to watch this but cant. Honestly, i would watch it just for shawn, i love seeing him talking about games and sony.

Status
Not open for further replies.