• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
GoW has a big chance of winning IGN GOTY btw if you've been watching their Beyond videos, a lot of their staff really like the game.

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
Yeah, I forgot it... Horizon ZD too. I'll make another version :p

It looks fantastic. I also like that the color theme is resembling that of the PS4 Pro 500 Million Limited Edition. It would be awesome if we had at least one project from every First Party studio in it, but that's probably too much work.

It' already great the way it is, though.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
both those gif up top are amazing...and the one with all the PS characters with darkened background.

This is kinda too long and boring though, so see you guys in the morning for the highlights.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
God of War won the "Best Game Direction" and "Best Action Adventure" award.
Happy for Sony Santa Monica Studios and Cory :)

Donthizz

Oct 26, 2017
Congrats SSM.

Sony not showing anything ha. more evidence that Sony is planning one big event next year.

zsynqx

Oct 25, 2017
So nothing new from Death Stranding, Ghost or TLOU. With Sony skipping E3 you have to assume they are having their own even next year. No way they go a whole year without updates on any of those titles.

Sillegamer

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah it's obvious that Sony is prepping a big event considering the complete silence again. It's kinda exciting.

Oct 26, 2017
I was getting nervous early on with RDR2's sweep. Was afraid GoW was going to be Horizon'd. Game is fantastic and deserves the GOTY. Very happy for Cory and the whole team.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So so soooo happy for God of War and the whole team at SSM

I have said this countless times but I truly think this is the best Sony game since TLOU back in 2013

Freaking deserved

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
We PlayStation owners got bailed out. Where is our RE2 demo? :( Why was Shawn Layden even there? All the other console manufacturers' bosses annoucned something but PlayStation got nothing. Is a scret PSX being planned or what?
No PSX, No E3, No special game, no exclusive demo. Nothing at all. Did they officially stop caring about the fanbase? Where is even Dreams beta?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.