• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like the PSVR Exclusive "Star Child" has been cancelled for some unknown reason, and pulled from the store. Their Twitter account has yet to acknowledge any cancellation.

Just a bit of a downer for what has been a great year for PSVR.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSVR/comments/a84tjs/playstation_exclusive_star_child_has_been_canceled/
According to one of the reddit posts, the devs said they're still working on the game, so that's good news. My guess is GameTrust is dead and they've "cancelled" their release of the game, so it'll either be self-published or get picked up by another publisher.

Minilla

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Tokyo
Look at the tweet two pages ago. Naughty Dog wouldn't be hiring localisation testers if they had nothing for them to test.

And Death Stranding was a leak from a verified Era poster.

Thanks , missed those tweets.

Interesting . I'm thinking DS comes out Sep 19 and TLOU 2 isn't until 2020.

Keep with the PS3 and ND delivering the consoles last big first party game like they did with the first.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like the PSVR Exclusive "Star Child" has been cancelled for some unknown reason, and pulled from the store. Their Twitter account has yet to acknowledge any cancellation.

Just a bit of a downer for what has been a great year for PSVR.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSVR/comments/a84tjs/playstation_exclusive_star_child_has_been_canceled/
Damn that sucks if so. I liked the teaser demo and how it looked and was looking forward to it.

Edit:

According to one of the reddit posts, the devs said they're still working on the game, so that's good news. My guess is GameTrust is dead and they've "cancelled" their release of the game, so it'll either be self-published or get picked up by another publisher.
Oh, good.

OP
OP
JuanLatino

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hey Guys i will open the new Thread in 1-2 hours (as soon as im back home) since 20k Post are the Limit

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
jPAFLVp.gif

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Does the whole game need to be completed for QA testers to do their job?
No. QA has functions throughout the entire development cycle, from testing of game mechanics, to checking assets.

That said, I'd be surprised if the game isn't quite far along by now. But this isn't just any game, it's the sequel to TLoU. So they're not going to rush it out, that thing is going to be polished in to oblivion.
Meh. Not really blended together, black levels are all over the place.
Ha, my first thoughts too. Just looks like someone did a quick copy and paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.