• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

patapon

Banned
Dec 7, 2017

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, it's the former "Team Gravity" (T. Toyama, creator of Silent Hill and Forbidden Siren) at Japan Studio.

Puffy

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
giphy.gif

Dot-N-Run

Oct 27, 2017
Lots of speculation about Kojima in that article and the tweets, but I'm more partial to the Toyama theory. It's been a while since Gravity Rush 2.

Okada

Nov 8, 2017
I hope it's PSVR compatible.

Resident Evil 7 VR is the pinnacle of horror for me.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Oh heck yeah. Not enough horror games coming out these days!

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
A third zombie franchise, because we have not fully tapped into the potential of the human side told in the zombie stories.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
If true, then heck yes! Sony is perfectly placed for being the new masters of horror alongside Capcom now that Konami has shat the bed utterly.

They have great designers, great engines already in place (Decima was already used for Until Dawn and the tools have only improved since then), and the Visual Arts studio can help with performance capture.

They tend to have a lower budget than other AAA titles, and while they may not sell 10 million or whatever, they have a reliable audience provided they put out a quality release. Siren had some issues with it's gameplay structure (That I found on Blood Curse anyway) with it being too harsh and rigid, plus it's fragmented nature worked against it.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
I don't see how this could be anything related to Kojima. It was only a month ago he posted that he was just coming up with a concept while no one else was even in the studio at the time.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
Oh my god! Finally! Please be good and have a decent budget. I've waited so long for this.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Sweet! We need more horror games. Hope to see more first party horror games in the near future.