• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

STech

Sep 24, 2018
Interesting.

But if there is some new fighting ip involved, I guess it's for the next gen...

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know people are joking, but I actually would love a new PlayStation All Stars; especially if it moves to a Power Stone-esque 3D style (which was always better suited to PlayStation anyway).

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Well gee willikers, I certainly can't guess which title is the one they're not presenting.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't need too. I mean has Microsoft owning KI made any huge distinction for sales for Xbox or the brand in general.

It widens their portfolio of first party IP which is never a bad thing. Theres a huge advantage to being able to own the IP for Sony they can't influence Street Fighter's development they just sealed and exclusive deal. Being able to own the IP gives them way more leverage in how the game is made.

Dr Pears

Sep 9, 2018
Sony will announce 'Legs'.

A totally non-blatant copy of Nintendo's hit fighting game 'Arms'.

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
I think it's Marvel vs Capcom and Sony has marketing for it. They get a lot of Marvel stuff and this new or updated MvC was rumored for some time.

Shadoken

Oct 25, 2017
So the big update was SF6 all along ?

I think it's Marvel vs Capcom and Sony has marketing for it. They get a lot of Marvel stuff and this new or updated MvC was rumored for some time.

Hmm Sony funded MvC ? Could see that happening. Maybe they ll throw in some Sony characters too.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Battle Arena Toshiden makes a return!

That series is horrible, but it'd be funny if true.

Madman009

Oct 27, 2017
This has to be another capcom deal right? I can't imagine it being anything else unless it truly is playstation all stars 2. Either way I'm super curious to see what it ends up being.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Well they supposedly have some unannounced PS4 games in development.

Hopefully this is another moment to talk about their games more.