• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England

This might be because of it being for PS+ a while ago, but with this being so close to E3, it feels really on the nose.

Savantcore

Oct 28, 2017
Haha some of you are crazy. Sometimes a Tweet is just a Tweet. Deleted probably because they got loads of replies saying the same as this thread.

Edit:

0ESP86f.png

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
What did it say?

Anyone got a pic.

you shouyldd learn by now to take a screen of tweets these days.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Haha some of you are crazy. Sometimes a Tweet is just a Tweet. Deleted probably because they got loads of replies saying the same as this thread.

Edit: For posterity;

0ESP86f.png
This is what I assume as well.

They likely deleted it because they knew it would create expectations, this close to E3.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Probably deleted because y'all gonna see Bloodborne 2 everywhere from that tweet.

RdN

Oct 31, 2017
Interesting.. I thought rumors had From working on a multiplat game that wasn't Bloodborne 2.

We'll see.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
I hope Layden wears a Bloodborne shirt on stage but doesn't actually announce Bloodborne 2

AppleMIX

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
You guys are thirsty motherfuckers.

Bloodborne II isn't happening at this years E3.

OP
OP
Masterspeed

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
It got deleted? I popped to the loo and it's suddenly deleted.

I'm hoping it's an announcement soon but if it was just a Social Media PlayStation UK employee, then they're in some trouble.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
I wouldn't think much of it if it wasn't deleted, but it being deleted so soon after is pretty weird.

Spacejaws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Why do we assume the random sony twitter press guy knows the deep dark secrets of upcoming titles. Arn't they usually low paid social media rep interns memeing?

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes a tweet is just a tweet

From isn't unveiling Shadows Die Twice and BB2 at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.