• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chris 1515

Oct 27, 2017
Barcelona Spain
PS Vue is limited to a few countries. As an example it isn't available in their main Sonyland market: PAL regions.

Regarding PS4, I said allow me to buy, not to play. As an example, to allow me to activate the download PS3 and Vita games from a PS4 for PS+ games as I can do from the website. When I talked about emulation (so playing) I mentioned PS5.

I agree in this case.

Nov 6, 2017
PS Vue is limited to a few countries. As an example it isn't available in their main Sonyland market: PAL regions.

It's limited to one country, the USA - a PS Vue heavy strategy for PS5 would be as bad as MS' initial strategy & marketing for the XBox One for the exact same reason and while there's a lot of institutional arrogance at Sony I don't think they're that stupid

Feb 10, 2018
Sounds good to me.. as long as the digital transformation doesn't include everything I despise about Xbox Live, like adverts in my face etc. All in a bid to maximize revenue to that often highlighted 90million plus users. Or their tv and whatever nonsense I want no part of.

I think it will be heading in that direction, what else could it be?

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
What Sony shouls do ASAP is really making a single PSN not splitted into EU, US and JAP PSN.
It's 2019, we live in a world where people move often around the globe for job, it's insane we atill need to make different accounts for each region while it's not a thing anymore for XBox and Switch. It's ok having regional prices, but thinking if I move to USA I'll lose my entire PSN library is just insane. If you purchase a US title you can't purchase EU dlcs because they won't work, it's just stupid.

Deleted member 36543

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 20, 2017
VUE needs to include live TV + Movie service like Netflix + Crackles + Music streaming + Music videos

Tiers : Free with ads, Gold, Platinum

Free with ads : Crackle, free music
Gold : Crackle, Netflix link content with original content, more music selection

Platinum : Includes everthing

PSN needs to include the internet service, PS Now + An expanded Live from playstation rivaling Twitch + PSN+

Tier : Free with ads, Gold, Platinum

Free with ads : Live from playstation, community,

Gold : Online play, PS+, selected free ps now monthly content

Platinum : Everything

That's it. 2 apps on all platforms ( Androids, smart Tvs, Ios, computers

Last edited: