• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
lol I've only heard one person in my life use the term colored and it was my great aunt who's in her 70s. Never expected there were people younger than me still saying that

Zelus

Oct 27, 2017
I swear social media has turned us into degenerates. It just seems to get worse and worse.

Helot_Azure

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The girl is trash. Who cares if she gets embarrassed for a few months, she'll be in another sorority saying racist shit before you know it. Except this time, she'll say it with the camera off.

PanickyFool

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is a very long thread, but has it taken the turn into how Greek organizations tend to defy being representative of population diversity?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
"Colored"

Never in my life have I ever been called that. No bullshit I damn near forgot that's what some call us.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I swear social media has turned us into degenerates. It just seems to get worse and worse.
Bullshit. All social media does is expose what has always been there.

Its why I laugh whenever I hear this "the internet turns people in assholes" crap. It doesn't. It just lets people who were ALWAYS assholes beforehand speak out without fear of repercussions.

PhoenixDark

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
White House
Her life is ruined, at least until she marries a well off white guy. Future employers who do any type of background check will find all of this too. Good luck.

PhoenixDark

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
White House
Again, no it isn't and no they won't. She won't be out of college for almost 4 years. By that time most employers won't dig deep enough.
She'll complete her education somewhere sure; no logical person would argue she should never be allowed into another university. Perhaps I went to far saying her life is fucked but she's definitely fucked in the foreseeable future.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
Shitty people have always existed. It's just social media just makes it more visible, and easier for them to express their shitty voices. But like we saw from this it's also a double edged sword. She had her life ruined.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Lol she hasn't had anything ruined other than her immediate enrollment at Alabama. She can change her name, she can go to school abroad, she can apply to schools until one doesn't actually run a background check. Also you guys are naive if you think there aren't employers out there who will hire her NOT in spite of this, but BECAUSE of this.

Gwenpoolshark

Jan 5, 2018
The Pool
sure there are. but the dude is claiming over half of America is racist. I wanna see the receipts

search

2016_mov.png

Here ya go.

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
sure there are. but the dude is claiming over half of America is racist. I wanna see the receipts
Okay, I'll play along with this. For the sake of argument let's say I am incorrect, what percentage of this country do you think is racist?
I am not asking for data, I am asking what you think. So none of that "I couldn't possibly know that." nonsense, I am asking your opinion.

That's no great shocker either.

Anti

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
Australia
Popular vote Trump: 62,984,825 Clinton: 65,853,516.
% of America: Trump: Trump: 20%. Clinton: 20.3%

So enlighten me where the 50.1% is at again?
You again m8, how do you know the other 60% are or not racist?

This is a sample of America, big fucking sample and works as a reference to interpret this.

Also I am tired of the people saying its not 50% implying 20% is nothing, as I said in another thread, 60 million people, 60 MILLION, in 1939's Germany there were 67Million nazis and we all know how that ended, so no 60 million is not a small number by any means and thats not including the ones who didnt vote.