• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017

official screenshots:
qMDatfn.jpg

brKM1cv.jpg

gVV25Ab.jpg

m7i89Zl.jpg

Last edited:

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Good to have you back, Ivy.....even though your return shouldn't really surprise anyone.

Rolento

Oct 25, 2017
Zasalamel is cool and I've always liked him but for some reason I never liked playing against him...

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ivy aint got no jiggle. the puritans won

this is sarcasm

and my nigga Zasalamel is back! YUSS

Dr. Dre's Dr.

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yep, that's a lot of Ivy. Some of her move set looker killer though. I haven't played since 4 so I might pick this up. Especially if it comes to PC (I'm sorry if they said anything about that yet, is it).

JaynePea

Nov 2, 2017
I mean, it should've been her navy costume from 2 but who cares about Ivy bc ZASALAMEL IS BACK

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
The Zas is back baby! YES!

Disappointed at Ivy's clothing (or lack of) after really liking her SCV one. But oh well. Glad she's finally confirmed.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
It just isn't a Soul Calibur game without Ivy's ginormous breasticles thrusted into your face at every given moment. Now I can breathe easy.

seriously though, where's my siegfried

Oct 27, 2017
Wooh, good to see Zasalamel back, but man, Ivy... Like Ivy's costumes have always been gross and shitty, but something about the time that's passed since the last SC really makes her feel extra dated and stupid.

Oct 25, 2017
Mementos
Didn't expect Zasalamel to come back. I haven't seen his black ass since III. I didn't reall use him like that and I don't like his 1P costume here. I also hope that Ivy has a good 2P costume. Hopefully this game won't end up like Tekken 7 with no 2P costumes.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
So um...Siegfried now please? Please Bamco? That's like, one of the two things I want announced for this game.

No the Nightmare armor break look does not count. I want an actual playable Siegfried.

Sub Level

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Sound design needs more oomph i think. Soul blade on ps1 had good sound effects when you clash swords or cut up an opponent.

These characters look great tho!

Nov 2, 2017
Damn, Team Soul giving no fucks. I really expected them to do something to address the current zeitgeist regarding female representation in video games when it came to Ivy. Especially given some of their comments in interviews regarding the subject. This is easily a regression from the last game in that regard.

Vlaphor

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Topeka, KS
Would've preferred IVY's SC IV outfit, but at least they made her original one skimpier/boobs bigger. I'm ok with this compromise.

Granted, I know they'll sell the SC IV costume as DLC...and I'll buy it day one, but that's how it is I guess.

Ivy aint got no jiggle. the puritans won

this is sarcasm

There is a bit at the 55 second mark...but I fully expect PC mods to make this much more pronounced, such as these SFV mods from my current install (slightly NSFW...just don't watch them at work to be safe)

https://gifs.com/gif/mod-test-one-BLOXoN

https://gifs.com/gif/bounce-jq5gQl

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah Ivy rules

Now just confirm Taki please and we all good Bandai

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Idk how the old SC games were, but I give them partial credit for at least not having Ivy jiggle all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.