• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
All I need now :

• Voldo
  • Maxi
  • Dope crossover guest character (Link, Cloud, KOSMOS, etc)
  • Robust character creator
  • SP/local coop beefy adventure mode akin to the one on Soul Caliber for Dreamcast
And it'll be a perfect sequel.

valeo

Oct 27, 2017
Guys; I am so so happy with Yoshi's look. I was waiting for this. He's my favourite character in both SC and Tekken; but he's always way funner to play in SC and just makes more sense.

Jer

Oct 27, 2017
Yoshi looks great. I'm really liking the character designs overall so far, they're really good across the board.

Viola > Amy.

I don't get what people think is so special about Amy.

She had a great moveset and was fun to play, that's all. I really didn't like slow ass Mitsu in that game and was floundering trying to find a character, and she was refreshingly fast and interesting. I don't care about the design, I just miss the moveset.

Kasumilover69

May 10, 2018
Richmond Hill, Georgia
She was liked enough to get into SC5 even with everyone else getting kicked out so I could see her getting into SC6. They might have to age her up though I think?
I don't think so tbh, before SC1 Hilde is about 14 and Talim was fighting at age 15 xD that and Hilde was running her Kingdom at that time since her father was a malfested at that time and she didn't really have much a childhood around that time

Jadeinchains

Apr 30, 2018
I don't think so tbh, before SC1 Hilde is about 14 and Talim was fighting at age 15 xD that and Hilde was running her Kingdom at that time since her father was a malfested at that time and she didn't really have much a childhood around that time

I guess so, If they didn't age her up though and kept her as a 14 year old they'd definitely have to use a different model for her and couldn't just use her SC5 one or whatever. We'll have to see though If she even makes it into the game in general.

artemis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Those things are irrelevant. Namco can easily add her if they really want to.

Which one are you referring to? His new is still really good but I like SCV designs more.

SCV character models did not age well either, a lot of the designs look good on artwork but horrid in the game.
Any examples? I'm really curious.

Last edited:

dFORCE

Dec 7, 2017
I haven't read much of the thread at all.

So, could the new stage from the Yoshimitsu trailer be Valencia Port from Soul Edge?

Edit: Probably not.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
I haven't read much of the thread at all.

So, could the new stage from the Yoshimitsu trailer be Valencia Port from Soul Edge?

Edit: Probably not.

I think it's the Harbor of Souls from SC1, or some variant thereof. It makes me think that Maxi, Astaroth and Cervantes are next. I hope E3 gives us a batch of characters that big. This game needs to generate more hype, and a big E3 showcase will do just that.

Oct 27, 2017
Yoshi looks cool but I wish his design was closer to SC1 Yoshi. They got a new take on his face but overall looks a bit too much like some mythical thing
This is exactly where I'm at. I loved Tekken 3 Yoshi, but I loved the grounded T2 design as well so I loved the idea of SC being grounded again after T3. Like a back and forth thing as both series went on.

I've been imagining a PS4 redo of SC1 Yoshi and while this looks like a really cool Tekken Yoshi... just not what I wanted. But hell, I'll take it!

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It makes me think that Maxi, Astaroth and Cervantes are next. I hope E3 gives us a batch of characters that big. This game needs to generate more hype, and a big E3 showcase will do just that.
I hope they do reveal at least 3-4 obvious characters too, but that won't be enough. They need at least a new character or two on top of those.
If only Geralt had remained a secret until E3, that would have been a good re-hype moment, but alas.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
Been playing SC2 on Xbox One recently and man, it feels so close to SC6 (played it on a preview event). Like, the speed of the movement... And I love that's its not like Tekken 7 in sense that every character has a lot of new stuff. In Tekken 7 many chars felt exactly the same as in TTT2.

Loakum

Oct 27, 2017
Yoshi looking badass! I already know my squad is in the game. All I need now is a release date....and Cervantes.

NeoChaos

Oct 28, 2017
NorCal
This man knows what's up. Been playing SCIIHD with friends for the past month and picking her again 15 years later, she's still a blast to play.

Sadly, I don't think she's getting in since Sophitia's already in. Though I'd love to be pleasantly surprised (and hope her outfit is based on her SCII and SCIII getups - never was a fan of the thighhigh boots look for her).

Deleted member 18857

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Never played Cassandra after 2, but didn't she get de-cloned during 3 or 4?

Speaking of, I never really look into the clones of the game. I think Rock is a worse Astaroth, and Mina is a worse Kilik...? Did Amy get anything to set her truly apart from Raphael? Dampierre from Voldo?
What about the kids from 5? Did they have anything their parents/master would lack?

Deleted member 18857

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
....... is he not....???
I didn't have him in my game (I think he was a preorder bonus or something, and I missed him), but when I faced him, the "what the fuck is happening" feeling was the same as facing Voldo.

.... Dampierre, strangely the only character I never see people talking about for 6.

Jer

Oct 27, 2017
Did Amy get anything to set her truly apart from Raphael?

Amy's kinda like Raph, but with good moves.

Dampierre is down there with Necrid and Charade with characters I would pay NOT to have in the game.

Heh my experience with Dampierre is spending 9 rounds watching Oofmatic hit me with things that kinda look like jump kicks, while never really knowing if they were a move or a throw. I think I could manage to live without him.

artemis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
....... is he not....???
I didn't have him in my game (I think he was a preorder bonus or something, and I missed him), but when I faced him, the "what the fuck is happening" feeling was the same as facing Voldo.

.... Dampierre, strangely the only character I never see people talking about for 6.
But that has nothing to do with being clone..

Bamco could give Cass some of Pat's moves if they want to make her more unique
Why not just have the superior version, Patorokurosu Arekusandoru?

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dampierre is an interesting character but he's not very popular so his chances of getting into this game are lower than pretty much anyone else.

Mr.Branding

Banned
May 11, 2018
Dampierre was annoying as hell as an opponent in Sc BD, especially on the higher levels.

I kinda don't like Cass either but can agree that her moveset is much better than Sophitias.