1. Jay Shadow

Jay Shadow

No. There will be a new build at E3 because it is E3. There won't be a new build at Combo Breaker, because it is not E3.

2. KillLaCam

KillLaCam

I liked viola but Im not expecting to like any new characters after zwei and groh.

3. Hours Left

Hours Left

I like ZWEI and Grøh. They’re cute.

Uninspired is the kid versions in SCV. Only Pat is somewhat interesting.

4. DrDogg

DrDogg

What Jay Shadow said.

If we were going to get a new build before E3 it probably would've been at that one-off event. Namco could've used that updated build at Texas Showdown and Combo Breaker before giving us a new build at E3.

At this point the best we can hope for is that any new characters announced at E3 (ZWEI, ZWEI, ZWEI and Yoshi) are included in the E3 build. Otherwise I think we're guaranteed at least Geralt, Ivy, Zasa and Sieg playable at E3.

5. erraticpixels

erraticpixels

Give me back Amy

6. Jer

Jer

We’re up to like... almost double digit people asking for Amy now! Come on Namco, listen to the masses!

7. Kasumilover69

Kasumilover69

Yes! <3 That and a demo, its not fair console owners can't try the game out but players able to go to these events can play :-/

8. Viola > Amy.

I don't get what people think is so special about Amy.

9. Fliviuart

Fliviuart

Me neither. Guess some people just like lolis.

Also for the ones expecting Zwei in sc6, you are setting yourselves up for dissappontment

10. Freshmaker

Freshmaker

Eh. People wised up to Zwei after a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q2NZLHI0Vk

I've heard from Bibulus (so take this as you will) that Sony reps told him that the reason there hasn't been a new build so far is the newer build has had annoying stability issues. It may appear out of nowhere if they manage to keep it from crashing.

I keep hearing rumors that a new build with everyone shown so far except Geralt is likely to appear soon too.

11. Iggy

Iggy

Xiba >>> Pat.
    Dumb and light-hearted >>> pretentious-ass twink.

12. Raw Sauce

Raw Sauce

Pat >>> Xiba
    Original spin on classic move list >>> hollowed out, simplistic version of classic move list

13. SquirrelSoup

SquirrelSoup

I like her moveset, and Raph (or Viola) isn't a good substitute at all.

I don't understand people wanting that crystal ball garbage back myself, so here we are.

14. Jadeinchains

Jadeinchains

Hey new here also really looking forward to SC6. :) Also hey Kasumilover69 didn't expect to see you here! :o
    Also sorry Kasumi but...
    true... kinda at least. Really like Amy's style though even though It's really Raphael's.

Also please PC bring back Setsuka, It isn't fair that since Pat stole her Umbrella from her in SC5 she's yet to be seen since.

Edit: Omg and Yoshimitsu reveal! :D

15. Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher
    Crisis Dino - Snake is in Smash Moderator OP

Video already down lol. Hopefully it comes back up

16. Hikari

Hikari

I get more worried about Talim’s inclusion by day.

17. JEH

JEH

18. J-Tier

J-Tier

His voice acting lacks a little "oomph" that I remember from previous entries.

19. Cool to see the Yo Man return to the stage of history!

Hopefully in June we get more than two characters, because this roster needs some revealing.

20. max.rem

max.rem

Yeah his English voice actor is seriously lacking there.

21. JEH

JEH

Wakamoto in the JP version should save us.

22. Fliviuart

Fliviuart

I wouldn't be. They're keeping her reveal close to their chest to build hype. Namco/Project Soul know she's a popular character so they want to build hype with her reveal closer to the release date. She's a certainty in my book, but I'm genuinely curious. Why do most people like her? I love her tonfa style but the character is puerile and naive and I just can't get aboard.

23. I need that Maxi announcement to happen soon.

24. Iggy

Iggy

I really hope the E3 build will reveal a lot more characters in one go.
    There's 7 more characters that have never missed a game since their creation: Voldo, Cervantes, Maxi, Astaroth, Lizardman, Raphael, Tira. 9 If you count Hilde and Algol. Add one or two new characters, Talim, Mina and whoever they'll salvage from 5, and we're not even halfway through.
    If the game has a solid roster and does release this year, they need to speed up. They can't keep announcing obvious picks once a month.

(June) : Here is.... Maxi !!!

25. Gradon

Gradon

The bolded part especially. She was my SCIV main.

I still like Viola though so would be happy with either return. They're basically completely different gameplay wise though.

26. SquirrelSoup

SquirrelSoup

I'd like Viola's playstyle a lot better if she just swung the ball around as her normal moves and couldn't place it. Of course she'd have to be rebalanced quite a bit to play like that.

27. BuBu Jenkins

BuBu Jenkins

This is exactly how i feel about these dull reveals, they're basically slowly drawing out the obvious choices of characters who everyone knows will be back from SCV who were already either in that game or had their fighting styles represented by another character. Zas is the only revealed character who wasn't in or had his style represented in SCV so far. Show us Talim, Yun-seong/Hwang, Mina or hell at least more brand new characters.

28. They could give us dual reveals, or speed it up and reveal new characters more frequently.

29. SieteBlanco

SieteBlanco
    Banned Member

I don't see Bamco being stupid enough to not have Talim in the game. Tekken 7 might have cut some characters, but it didn't cut anyone that won any popularity polls.

30. Cyros

Cyros

Groh the only new character so far?

31. Akabeko

Akabeko

And Geralt if you are counting guest chars.

32. artemis

artemis

The design is not offensively bad like Tekken 7 Yoshi but what the hell is going on with the director, so far ENG voice acting sounds bad.

All of you are overestimating Talim's "popularity".

33. Sanox

Sanox

Yoshi looks cool but I wish his design was closer to SC1 Yoshi. They got a new take on his face but overall looks a bit too much like some mythical thing

34. Nimby

Nimby

That's not Mina, but Yo-man is one of my favorites so it's a pass. His SCV designs are much better than this though IMO, and it's weird because most of the designs in that game were hot garbo.

35. NeoChaos

NeoChaos

I like the character, but this. And before people say "bu bu but popularity poll", those sorts of surveys for fighting game franchises always have the most popular characters who aren't in the latest installment at the top of them. Karin was topping Street Fighter character popularity polls during SFIV's lifetime, and the latest Street Fighter poll (whose results were released before the SFV S3 lineup was revealed) had Sakura, Blanka, Makoto and Q in the top 5.

36. AAK

AAK

It's probably less about the popularity and more that loli communities are easy sales once they add an Asian half-naked teenage girl to the roster.

37. Freshmaker

Freshmaker

What is Namco doing? Last two reveals have been by accident. Now Yoshi's trailer is getting yanked? Horse is out of the barn gents.

38. Jay Shadow

Jay Shadow

They'll probably give up and release it officially tomorrow like last time. But in the mean time I expect the twitter and facebook pages to repost the Taki trailer.

39. Kasumilover69

Kasumilover69

Oh I didn't know you had an account here! :-D and remember everyone Amy came before Viola XD I like viola but Amy I preferred since she's basically a little 10 year old girl whooping butt xD

40. Jadeinchains

Jadeinchains

yep since today! :) And lol yeah I still really like Amy, I kinda go between them liking Viola more then Amy etc. ( and really they are also the same character so theres that too. )

41. Jadeinchains

Jadeinchains

Oops double post! :x

42. Kasumilover69

Kasumilover69

Yeah Namco tries so hard to make it seem like they are different when their similarities are clear as day, and DP? I don't see one XD

I also hope we'll see more news at E3 and maybe a character reveal and character creation showcase, iirc for SC5 they showed that mode at E3 but idk. I wonder what features and stuff they'll include. Hopefully they won't downgrade to Tekken 7 style and make pants a part of the shoes and such, I hate that element since it can be hit and miss with certain outfits >.>

43. issa

issa

I wouldn’t mind her coming back just with the claw.

I don’t care for her personality nor character design, but her SC2 incarnation was the most fun character for me to play as. Even when I jump to my death I’m still having fun.

44. BKatastrophe

BKatastrophe

I like that she’s purely good. She’s completely untainted and uncompromising, while still being compassionate and forgiving. She’s not compelled directly by some higher deity or needs to be convinced Soul Edge is evil. She didn’t hit rock bottom or commit some terrible sin she needs redemption from. She didn’t get possessed or anything like that. She just knows that it’s evil and needs to be destroyed. There aren’t any other characters like that, save for maybe Taki and Xianghua (to a lesser extent, Natsu and Leixia).

I also like her design and playstyle.

45. SquirrelSoup

SquirrelSoup

Right, same here. I do like her visual design. I guess with the claw being so short range they'd have to make it reeeeaaaally scary up close to make her effective though.

46. Kasumilover69

Kasumilover69

That wouldn't be a problem tbh, Taki is in the same boat in regards to range, she's bad at a distance but a monster up close xD plus Sophitia and Cassandra aren't that good at a distance but then again they alright at mid range

47. Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher
    Crisis Dino - Snake is in Smash Moderator OP

Why did both earlier yoshimitsu videos go down? ugh.

48. Kasumilover69

Kasumilover69

Apparently it was a leak. I noticed Namco seems to hate when people get the trailers before them which is why they always snatch them, probably with copyright xD

49. Valkerion

Valkerion

I would not be surprised to see the cross section of Talim fans and Marie Rose fans honestly.

Anywho yeah, Yoshi's voice was ehhh. Looks cool though. Still waiting for Hilde~

50. BKatastrophe

BKatastrophe