• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hwang + Aeon + Inferno in the middle would fill out the main square. I'm guessing the bottom left full sized circle is for custom characters, being as it's opposite of the random select. Then the dots on either side would be for DLC.

Yeah that might be the case. Part of me is thinking that the middle will be empty and Hwang and Inferno will take the other two spots while Lizardman is available through CaS.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Didn't Verg say Raphael would be cut? Hmmm

And please stop asking about Hwang. He's not on the roster. The last character is Inferno.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping beyond hope we'd get SCV foxy grandpa Cervantes, but zombie pirate is fine

Raphael looks like a dork

lori

Oct 25, 2017
So this definitely confirms the Azwel leaker's info from before, huh? His four then unrevealed characters were Raph, Cerv, Aeon, and Hwang. He seemed not entirely certain on the last two as he'd only worked on parts of it apparently, but with exactly two slots left...

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
So this definitely confirms the Azwel leaker's info from before, huh? His four then unrevealed characters were Raph, Cerv, Aeon, and Hwang. He seemed not entirely certain on the last two as he'd only worked on parts of it apparently, but with exactly two slots left...

No it was Inferno. Hwang was nowhere on the list.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Let's face it, Raph never quite lives up the artwork, SCV art is like

Yooo, we're playing a role in Castlevania now!

Then in game...

Whoops sorry, got the wires crossed, this was actually a role as a generic miniboss in a middling JRPG

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
The glasses suck, but whatever, Raphael's main purpose will be to create Griffith from Berserk with his fighting style.

Still waiting for Cassandra, Setsuka, Hilde, Yun Seong and Lizardman. They better all be in Namco!

lori

Oct 25, 2017
How long ago was that leaked? I remember hearing about Azwel being mentioned by a localiser, didn't realise Lizardman and Hwang were included.
This more-or-less confirms them, though there might still be a sliiiight chance they're just CaS creations involved in a story mode.
months ago at this point, not sure exactly when. it's been making the rounds for a while. inferno was never mentioned by him as far as i'm aware

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't Verg say Raphael would be cut? Hmmm

And please stop asking about Hwang. He's not on the roster. The last character is Inferno.

No. He said he was told Raphael fans would be sweating and then speculated he might be cut. But honestly being one of the last reveals totally qualifies as fans sweating.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
I'd much rather have more classic characters than like SC6 is doing than have another SC5 situation which basically almost scraps the entire roster save for a few veterans.

I guess no matter what Project Soul does someone isn't going to happy.

Have too much classic characters and not enough new ones, or have too many new characters and not enough classics.

Oct 26, 2017
Hard to tell from the small character icons but Raphael's art is probably going to look great while the ingame model...

Kind of sucks that they didn't go with a new style that's closer to the art (instead the character models look like 4/5).

Still going to get the game I just wish it looked a bit different in terms of style.

DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
Need to see em in game, until then those models look trash.

Happy about Cerv getting in tho, my two characters are in the game baby!