• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Big Tent Expat

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
From a Melbourne event, a new build with the two latest base roster characters:
aaron-borg-leak-png.50733

aaron-borg-leak-2-jpg.50734

I'll update this when the official artwork and trailers are released.

EDIT#1: Bottom left circle confirmed to be the CaS slot.
Dl-JSPhVAAAZqOp.jpg:large

EDIT #2: First Raphael & Cervantes gameplay

backup link: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av30851700/

Last edited:

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Well it was obvious that they would be 2 of the last characters but nice to have it confirmed.

Also holy shit did they fuck up and gave out the wrong build?

InfiniDragon

Oct 25, 2017
Aw yiss Raph. I kinda wish they had made badass vampire Raph the default but as far as human Raphael goes the outfit is pretty good minus the dumb mask/glasses.

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
Raphael looks fugly. Still excited to see both of their reveal trailers. Hopefully we get Yun Seong soon, i'd hate for him to be absent again.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. Hoping Inferno takes center, Hwang takes upper left, and Lizardman takes lower right. Since Tira is DLC, she can take the extension on the bottom right.

Yeah I hope that's how they're laid out as well.

EDIT: Wait there's still an extra spot. Who could that be? Unless the middle is staying empty

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
These are literally my non-guest mains in SC, so this is fine for me. Plus I can make Brook in the Create a Soul using the skeleton and Raph's moveset.

But damn with those glasses. Cervantes looks fine though.

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
Raph went from looking like a sick Vampire Hunter d to something not sick at all

Ardiloso

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
Too bad Cerv won't have his delicious zombie boobs this time. If Hwang is in, I might consider buy the game on the first sale.

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
I always figured Cervantes would be part of the standard roster but nice to see he's in anyway, he looks great too.

Throw Raphael in the trash.

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
Their models on that screen look pretty poor. As in, design wise not that appealing. Raphael especially.

Jun 4, 2018
The roster is pretty solid. 24 + CaS, right? Not bad at all. Concern was starting to creep in around Gamescom, but if they can keep DLC to themselves until the game is out, and capitalize on these last few characters, they could have themselves a nice launch.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
I really wish this game had more graphical zing. It looks old, even if close inspection would confirm it's current gen. I want sexy detailed character models and impressive lighting, not this 4K remaster looking business.

I will still buy SC6 eventually, as I have every other Soul Calibur. The gameplay looks good at least.

Last edited:

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Yeah I hope that's how they're laid out as well.

EDIT: Wait there's still an extra spot. Who could that be? Unless the middle is staying empty

Hwang + Aeon + Inferno in the middle would fill out the main square. I'm guessing the bottom left full sized circle is for custom characters, being as it's opposite of the random select. Then the dots on either side would be for DLC.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I think Raph looks fine. Better than his SCV look certainly. Zombie Cervantes is a bit of a bummer, but at least he's still got a chest.

Hwang next?!?!?!