• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DXB-KNIGHT

Oct 27, 2017
xUkqju3.jpg
Needed one Ninja at least šŸ˜‚

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
smh the man still keeping his foot on the neck of entrepreneurs i see

Adulfzen

Oct 29, 2017
what a dumbass. he is definitely getting sued considering he boasted about earning any amount of money.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
I'm straight up laughing that he didn't even make it to the new year before having to eat his words.

Fucking moron.

"Nintendo ain't gon do shit". The same Nintendo that went against Universal over King Kong vs. Donkey Kong and won. Then 30+ years later has Universal building Donkey Kong theme park rides for them.

Right!, lol

Plum

May 31, 2018
I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did tbh. No way was Nintendo gonna let this go considering how protective they are of their copyright elsewhere.

Soulja Boi is an idiot and going to get what's coming to him, but some of the replies in this thread are embarrassing.
Yeah idk the vitriol towards Soulja Boy seems a little much in here

"He may use homophobic slurs like it's his bread and butter but the people calling him a coward are just as bad!"

Damn.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
Really hope that homophobic mf gets burned to the ground... I'm surprised people aren't teasing him (or are they) on Twitter now about his "fa***ts Nintendo no gun do shit ain't afraid you idiots" posts

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised this kid is still relevant in any way at all.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
Soulja Boy: Nintendo ain't gonna do SHIT.

Nintendo: [does, in fact, do something]

Soulja Boy:
hqdefault.jpg
LMAO

If there is a company that doesn't fuck around with this kinda shit, its Nintendo. Microsoft or Sony might turn a blind eye, but Nintendo will come for your family. In fact, the Soulja boy defense force in here should help get his family into witness protection and hide them from Reggie

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Hang on... He said on Twitter it's all legit and Nintendo can't do anything!! This sure is a strange turn of events that no one could have possibly foreseen. Nobody at all.