• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
So I've learned today that saying someone is loud and obnoxious is racist. Cute.

Dude is an idiot. He was drop-shipping illegal preloaded emulation machines and marking the price up like mad. Then trying to act tough and crapping on Nintendo and anyone calling him out all over twitter with homophobic slurs like a damn fool. Even going as far as telling lies that all of the games were licensed. If any of the companies who's games were on these things really wanted to drop the hammer on him hard he'd be totally screwed, but I guess to say he'd deserve it would be racist too, right?

giphy.gif

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017
There's parts of the world where face tattoos aren't acceptable? News to me lmfao
I mean, regardless of what you think of it, people tend have a pretty negative opinion of facial tattoos even in countries where tattoos are rather common, like America. So imagine what it's like in countries where tattoos can literally cause you to be refused service, like in Japan.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
I like how he calls it "his" videogame when it's a collection of others' videogames.

I didn't even hear about the update that he backed out. Now he's back at it?

Smiles

Oct 27, 2017
I like how he calls it "his" videogame when it's a collection of others' videogames.

I didn't even hear about the update that he backed out. Now he's back at it?

he said he was expecting 500 orders but ended up with 20,000 so he took the product down to get ready for version 2 or something so guess it is all back up until Nintendo or other rights owners challenge the ROMs it plays

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
In the video, he's still reiterating that it comes with pre-installed games (Mario, Sonic, Mortal Kombat, etc.), so either he found a loophole, or he somehow hasn't gotten the message.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany

He took his hardware to the Breakfast Club @ 19:55 in

Charlemagne is such a sympathetic guy. I'll sadly probably never click with rap as a genre, but I do love the Breakfast Club, the cast is great.

Soulja on the other hand is a whole bunch of wat.

edit after watching the whole thing, not gonna lie, his tirade about Kanye was on fucking point.

Last edited:

The Boat

Oct 28, 2017
This shit is hilarious. Both the Soulja Boy thing and thinking it's racist to say he's a loudmouth with face tattoos.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
In the video, he's still reiterating that it comes with pre-installed games (Mario, Sonic, Mortal Kombat, etc.), so either he found a loophole, or he somehow hasn't gotten the message.

The guys a fucking idiot, so I'm guessing the second one. Hell, free ROM sites were taken down by Nintendo, this is him trying to get money from someone else's IPs

Deleted member 46922

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 21, 2018
Sociopath. Keeps going because he can´t accept `defeat`. I don´t think it´s funny at all, he´s clearly a toxic idiot who wants to scam people.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
If it comes with any game that Nintendo put a cent toward making I'm gonna take a wild guess that he licensed nothing at all.
We all know a company with the kind of business like that usually make announcements when their products are available somewhere.
That heel is gonna get slapped in court, if Nintendo go after R4 cards seller and ROM sites they gonna smoke this one out like you just stole the plans for their next big tentpole product.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
If it comes with any game that Nintendo put a cent toward making I'm gonna take a wild guess that he licensed nothing at all.
We all know a company with the kind of business like that usually make announcements when their products are available somewhere.
That heel is gonna get slapped in court, if Nintendo go after R4 cards seller and ROM sites they gonna smoke this one out like you just stole the plans for their next big tentpole product.

I'm going to assume he's just going to keep doing it. Nintendo (or any other IP owner) will slap him with a C&D order, not actually take him to court cause he's taking down the product and then come back with a new "version" and the steps will repeat themselves.

Until he's actually taken to court instead of just being told to stop he's going to keep doing it and scamming people and getting money

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
I'm going to assume he's just going to keep doing it. Nintendo (or any other IP owner) will slap him with a C&D order, not actually take him to court cause he's taking down the product and then come back with a new "version" and the steps will repeat themselves.

Until he's actually taken to court instead of just being told to stop he's going to keep doing it and scamming people and getting money
Fair assessment.
Anyone fool enough to give that guy any cash is someone who never truly wanted to keep that cash.