• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
IMVqD8u.png

4HeKaNm.png

• Developer – Lion Games Studios
  • US/EU Publisher – Gameforge
  • Genre – Action MMORPG
  • Release Date – JP: April 6, 2016 | KR: January 18, 2017 | NA/EU: February 26, 2018
  • Platform – PC (Individual or Steam)
  • PriceFree To Play + Cash Shop

1nbg8ZS.png

Fifteen years ago, the great calamity known as the Void descended upon the Earth. Many were engulfed and died. Humankind's survivors strife for survival with the aid of the SoulWorkers, humans that were bestowed miraculous powers by the Void itself. While the fight against the evil entities known as SoulDregs rages on, the question arises: can humanity's own forces be trusted?

Nm9B02t.png

mGQKLRB.gif

SoulWorker is a Korean Action MMO developed by Lion Games Studios that finally has made it overseas after roughly two years since its original release in Japan. As expected of a Korean-made MMO, beware the grind as it is real.

• Over the top combat action, both PvE and PvP
  • Co-op gameplay for up to four players
  • Six playable classes (Five released in NA/EU)
  • Beautiful cell-shaded anime graphics
  • A pretty good story, actually
  • Housing system

YKEPO3E.png

u0VTMCt.gif

Click me for a class video!

ALQl59a.png

86ms7cH.png

Biestmann
Lion Games Studios and Gameforge

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biestmann

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
...Anime May Cry on a prom night?

(I'm terribly sorry)

Don't be, you might as well be the only one to respond to this thread! Making the OT was a crapshot, seeing how no one took up the task after almost four months since SoulWorker's release. I am enjoying the game immensely however, so I'd be grateful for even just one person to talk about it with. Hello? Anyone?!

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Surprised to see this kind of combat in an MMO. The class/character structure reminds me of Elsword which I checked out for a bit but in third-person. I may check this out cause it looks interesting.

Quo Vadis

Oct 27, 2017
Was wondering if we had an OT for this here in Era.

Played it for about 2 months (have max level Lily and Stella) and stopped. Unique gameplay and nice art style. Fast-paced, which is always a plus for me. Maybe one day I'll go back to it.

OP
OP
Biestmann

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Surprised to see this kind of combat in an MMO. The class/character structure reminds me of Elsword which I checked out for a bit but in third-person. I may check this out cause it looks interesting.

If you end up giving this a try, I would recommend either the NA or EN server. Gameforge created a server for most European countries, but those two are far and away the most populated. Personally I play on EN, despite a German server being available specifically for me.

Was wondering if we had an OT for this here in Era.

Played it for about 2 months (have max level Lily and Stella) and stopped. Unique gameplay and nice art style. Fast-paced, which is always a plus for me. Maybe one day I'll go back to it.

My highest character is a level 45 Lily, so I've still got a bit of a road ahead of me. So far, I think SoulWorker works quite well as a single player experience despite being an MMO. I've been playing it as such for the most part. The grind has been becoming noticable these past few levels, so it's possible I'll get my fill by the end of it. I really have to praise the game on its classes though. I've got a Haru I'd probably want to level after.

Quo Vadis

Oct 27, 2017
My highest character is a level 45 Lily, so I've still got a bit of a road ahead of me. So far, I think SoulWorker works quite well as a single player experience despite being an MMO. I've been playing it as such for the most part. The grind has been becoming noticable these past few levels, so it's possible I'll get my fill by the end of it. I really have to praise the game on its classes though. I've got a Haru I'd probably want to level after.
Try to go on auto-team, you'll most likely find people who wanna party with you. The last few stages of the game will require more people to help you break bosses armors, of course. It's even more fun with people.

The different classes are unique and fun to use (Haru is OP tho). There is a new advanced class (?) that released in the Korean server a while ago so maybe I'll come back to try that.

Anyway, have fun with the game! Check out EXE if you're looking for a guild. Some cool folks who are pretty active and usually do end-game dungeons and raids.

OP
OP
Biestmann

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I have slightly reformatted the OT and will continue to improve upon it. I am but a humble novice!