• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lagspike_exe

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
Remaking this is easy money. Not sure why the IP owner isn't doing anything unless there are some licensing issues.

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Remaking this is easy money. Not sure why the IP owner isn't doing anything unless there are some licensing issues.
I think that's pretty much what it is. The game was made under Vivendi Games which became Activision Blizzard but EA is the most recent publisher of The Simpsons games with Tapped Out on mobile and the 2007 console game The Simpsons Game.

WetWaffle

Oct 25, 2017
I can never find these source codes leaks online even though it's just out of curiosity.

OP
OP
Max|Payne

Max|Payne

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
You know, it sure would be cool if the source code for UE1 got leaked, seeing as Tim Epic won't do it himself.

No, but seriously, how cool would it be if Epic released the source code for UE1 so retro shooter devs could move on to the 99/early 2000's era of shooters with the real thing, instead of recreating the look with Unity/UE4 or using id tech?

rdbaaa

Oct 27, 2017
No, but seriously, how cool would it be if Epic released the source code for UE1 so retro shooter devs could move on to the 99/early 2000's era of shooters with the real thing, instead of recreating the look with Unity/UE4 or using id tech?
I'd stick to re-creating thx

OP
OP
Max|Payne

Max|Payne

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
So, if it's true that a former Radical dev or devs have leaked this and the Hulk sources out, what are the chances other games might be next?

Prototype prototype?

BetaM

Feb 5, 2018
So, if it's true that a former Radical dev or devs have leaked this and the Hulk sources out, what are the chances other games might be next?

Prototype prototype?

Here's hoping for Crash Tag Team Racing, since that game was supposed to run on Windows XP in the first place and never ended up on PC.
mycttr-4.jpg