• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017

Oh I'm sure this have nothing to do with the Mueller investigation WINK WINK

Also:

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bring on the crazy.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
I really hope Trump's rips that bandaid off in the coming days and tries to go full despot and those checks and balances finally manifest or the US can be written off as a failed state already.

Culex

Oct 29, 2017
I won't believe it until it happen. We have literally had this exact report a few times already.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Will have to wait and see but if it's true, I do fear who the replacement is going to be. Probably someone who Trump saw on Fox that he liked, but didn't realise that Jack Bauer was a fictional character.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope Trump's rips that bandaid off in the coming days and tries to go full despot and those checks and balances finally manifest or the US can be written off as a failed state already.

Yeah, that'd be great for 300 million people or anyone in range of the US' nuclear weapons.

/s

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
By staying he's become more and more complicit in obstructing justice... jump while he still can... go talk to Mueller and tell him everything he knows.

Man, it almost feels like we're in the End Game.

viskod

Nov 9, 2017
Kelly has been leaving "shortly" for the past year. I'm sure he's been checked out as actual chief of staff for months and they are just waiting to weaponize his departure as a distraction.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Bye, asshole. People thought he was the adult in the room for like a day before it became apparent that he is as bad as anyone else. But with Trump, there's always a chance that he will somehow be replaced by someone much worse.

bigred50

Oct 31, 2017
Kelly has been leaving "shortly" for the past year. I'm sure he's been checked out as actual chief of staff for months and they are just waiting to weaponize his departure as a distraction.

This is how I feel too. Pretty sure they'll time his departure with Mueller releasing some devastating news.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Like Avengers End Game?
_6VHGMXvnnTLB80EBdibV7FhepTyJzCYjJedCf8iXJc.gif

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah we've been hearing this for awhile, so I'll wait until it actually happens.

Kelly is awful; we've seen that, but he's at least more sane than Trump. Not hard to accomplish, really....Trump is a 6 year old trapped in a 72 year old's (orange) body.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Katherine Faulders @KFaulders

President Trump is likely to replace Chief of Staff John Kelly in the coming days, sources say...with Nick Ayers — Pence's chief of staff — as the leading candidate to take over.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, that'd be great for 300 million people or anyone in range of the US' nuclear weapons.

/s

He is already President and destabilising the globe, he will face an election and potentially has several criminal investigations coming up if he loses his position.

It WILL have to come to a head or him turning tail and run at one point. I'd prefer it to happen sooner rather than later after a few more international treaties are ripped up and climate change and the upcoming migration crisis put on the backburner.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I'll believe when I see it. That said, if it is true then yea some bombs are going to be dropped by Mueller in the next couple of days.

MasterChumly

Oct 25, 2017
It's hard to tell if this is real this time. It's pretty clear that Kelly's enemies inside the whitehouse are constantly leaking his departure. He's going to be fired at some point and I wonder if it's now.

WGMBY

Oct 27, 2017
Boston, MA
I've heard this like 7 times already, I'm gonna wait until the POTUS tweets about it. That will be the official word.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That sucks -- wasn't this guy essentially protecting us from Trump's worse impulses by hiding documents from him and keeping him distracted from bad policy decisions?

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
I'll believe it when it happens.

Guess he doesn't want to live in crazytown anymore.

"He's an idiot. It's pointless to try to convince him of anything. He's gone off the rails. We're in crazytown," Kelly is quoted as saying at a staff meeting in his office. "I don't even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I've ever had."

ced

Oct 27, 2017
This has been reported for at least a year. Sounds like Kelly threatens to quit a lot, obviously it will happen at some point.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Left behind:

Kaitlan Collins @kaitlancollins

President Trump just walked out and announced he is picking Bill Barr to be the next attorney general and Heather Nauert to be the next UN ambassador. He said he will announce another pick tomorrow at the Army-Navy game, but does not answer questions about his chief of staff.

Bill Shine, Sarah Sanders and a few other aides followed the president onto Marine One. John Kelly wasn't one of them. He's not going to Kansas City.

Robdraggoo

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I half expect him to be replaced by Sean Hannity. Trump did just put a fox news talking head as un ambassador.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Do it! John Kelly seemed to be the only person willing to at least attempt to reign Trump in. I cannot wait to see what he's like without Kelly there again!

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
Yeah we've been hearing this for awhile, so I'll wait until it actually happens.

Kelly is awful; we've seen that, but he's at least more sane than Trump. Not hard to accomplish, really....Trump is a 6 year old trapped in a 72 year old's (orange) body.

Could we please stop comparing this fucker to kids?

My kids are 6 and are nothing like Trump, not only in the maturity departement, but how they actually care about other people. Trump only care about himself.

Oct 26, 2017
I'll believe it when it happens. someone in the white house has been trying to make kelly resign for a while now. and he just ignores them.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
If I were John Kelly, I would walk out and immediately buy one of those prefabricated bunkers and have it very publicly installed in my back yard just to freak people the fuck out.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA

Katherine Faulders @KFaulders

President Trump is likely to replace Chief of Staff John Kelly in the coming days, sources say...with Nick Ayers — Pence's chief of staff — as the leading candidate to take over.

Anyone else see a VP coup happening here?

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
How is Trump going to fire him? Trump doesn't have the backbone to fir anyone himself. He makes Kelly fire everyone for him. Will Trump try to get Kelly to fire himself?

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017

Ugh please no. I work in financial services and the trading floor will go crazy and I'll have to work overtime and weekends...

Oct 27, 2017
Perhaps he was and is. We shouldn't speak of something we know nothing at all about.
Not sure if you're saying this unironically.

Considering the Civil War an occurrence due to "a lack of compromise" tells me all I need to know about a person's guiding principles.

And his comments referring to immigrants not being able to integrate and assimilate due to a lack of education or language speaking skills is bigoted as fuck and no different than Trump.

Pasha

Banned
Jan 27, 2018
Man why can't one of these resignations be that rat fuck Stephen MIller?

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omg can we be friends my life sucks right now

I absolutely love politics and I remember when I took the job being so fascinated when my manager told me the work intersects with world events a lot.

Then I realized what that really meant.

How come the financial industry is the only one that doesn't understand that a Trump tweet is not actual passed legislation or a signed trade agreement? They're jumping at shadows half the time.

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
wait a minute, if Kelly was the one 'holding' Trump back, what happens when he is gone lol