• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Squarehard

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Just went there, and it was delicious, particularly the drumstick.

Crazy busy still though,
lJGnIuWl.jpg

Deleted member 11157

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As a huge fan of Korean pizza, I'd love for them to be in Southern California to try their take on chicken and burgers.

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if this was Ms. Kim's McDonalds from outside Osan AB. Used to get her burgers at 1 am after getting wasted at the bars. Woke up many times in my bed with a hamburger I prepared to eat in bed, passed out, and smooshed it everywhere

Holmes

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oh. This is about 20 minutes from where I work, 30 minutes from home. I'm interested but it's kind of far for me. Maybe I'll go Thursday to see how it is.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Are they doing western fast food with a Korean touch or are they doing traditional food as well, lik Bibimbap? Looks tasty anyway

OP
OP
Squarehard

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Oh. This is about 20 minutes from where I work, 30 minutes from home. I'm interested but it's kind of far for me. Maybe I'll go Thursday to see how it is.
If you go, make sure to go early.

It was super busy when I went today, and I got there early, but when I left, they were announcing it would be 20-30 minute wait, lol.

I've also heard from others there that they've run out of food before during the evenings sometimes because of how busy they are, so yeah...

Definitely plan to make sure it's either early, or be ready to also wait awhile. XD

OP
OP
Squarehard

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Are they doing western fast food with a Korean touch or are they doing traditional food as well, lik Bibimbap? Looks tasty anyway
They have a couple of KBBQ rice plates, but that was about it.

The original menu seems to have more, but the first location seems to be keeping it simple.

ahoyhoy

Oct 25, 2017
Bring this to MD. We have like a million Korean restaurants but I'd be down for a fast food version of Bon Chon.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is not Japanese anime guys. It's akin to have a home cooked meal by your mom... who touches you...