• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
south-park-s18-evg-10_pri-715x402.jpg

Season 22 is upon us. That is very interesting, and I will be happy to tell you more.

Still going strong in the eyes of many (including my own), get ready to get involved in all kinds of mischief and mayhem in the crazy world of that small town in Colorado.

I will keep this post updated with the latest episode blurbs and look forwards to reading your thoughts - good or bad - on the forthcoming episodes.

S22E01 - Dead Kids [Trailer]
26th Sep 2018
When school shootings occur at South Park Elementary, everyone is nonchalant about it except Sharon. Cartman fails a math test because he copied his answers from Token and believes Token deliberately sabotaged him because he did not like Black Panther.

S22E02 - A Boy and a Priest [Trailer]
3rd Oct 2018
When Father Maxi struggles to deliver his sermon amid constant jokes, Butters attempts to console Maxi, but the rest of the town takes their new friendship the wrong way.

S22E03 - The Problem with a Poo [Trailer]
10th Oct 2018
After posting offensive tweets, Mr. Hankey is fired from directing the annual holiday pageant, and enlists Kyle's help to regain his reputation. Strong Woman gives birth to quintuplets following her relationship with PC Principal.

S22E04 - Tegridy Farms [Trailer]
17th Oct 2018
The vaping craze hits South Park. Cartman and Butters sell vapes to others in school while Kyle is strongly against it. Annoyed with all the recent issues, Randy resolves to move the family to a farm, but a vape salesman follows him and attempts to steal his product.

S22E05 - The Scoots [Trailer]
31st Oct 2018
When e-scooters appear all over town, the boys want to use them to their advantage to get as much candy on Halloween as possible, but the town goes into panic upon realizing how much candy they will need.

S22E06 - Time to Get Cereal [Trailer]
7th Nov 2018
Part one of two. A creature is killing citizens of South Park. The boys soon realize who is responsible, and turn to an old acquaintance for help, but the police think the boys are the ones responsible and wrongfully arrest them in the end.

S22E07 - Nobody Got Cereal? [Trailer]
14th Nov 2018
Part two of two. As the town panics over the recent destruction, the boys escape police custody and Stan confronts the one responsible for bringing the creature to South Park.

S22E08 - Buddha Box [Trailer]
28th Nov 2018
Cartman's anxiety leads him to wear a cardboard box over his head and isolate himself and the trend catches on. PC Principal and Strong Woman deal with their quintuplets.

S22E09 - Unfulfilled [Trailer]
5th Dec 2018
Part one of two. An Amazon warehouse opens in South Park, and after an accident, the employees go on strike. The boys decide to enter a bike parade, but are upset by the shipping delay.

S22E10 - Bike Parade [Trailer]
12th Dec 2018
Part two of two. As the Amazon strike continues, Randy finds a way to sell more marijuana, and Kenny's father forces him to be a part of the strike, putting a damper on the boys' bike parade plans.

Last edited:

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I could swear that last season aired 4 months ago, time surely flies by

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Was kinda iffy on the last season. Hopefully Parker and Stone aren't busy with other things and can focus on the show.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
I for one am not down for a new season and hope they #cancelsouthpark already

(jk I am so ready for more South Park I love their goofy marketing thing going on)

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
So I just cut the cord and have a question: will the new episodes stream on Comedy Central after it airs live?

South Park is my all time favorite show. Can't wait.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Almost forgot about this until I saw a billboard like this.
f789by932wm11.jpg

Obviously a joke but I had to do a dangerous double take while changing lanes XD

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
Just watched the trailer and almost die laughing

Randy: "Who shot up the schoo....was it you?"

Stan: "No."

Randy: "Did you get shot?"

Stan: "No."

Randy: "Oh..well what about this failing a math quiz?"

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Please don't do continuous arc bullshit.

They're gonna it, aren't they? *Sigh*

There was nothing wrong with the arcs inherently. What was wrong was a lack of payoff or following too closely to current events where any shift from the predicted path throws everything off.

Hopefully the kids get to be kids this season.

They didn't last year. After the election fucked their story arc up they bailed on doing serious continuity.

Could have sworn they still had something of an arc last season, even if it wasn't the main focus like the election season.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really hope they can save this show after the last 2 horrible seasons. I can't remember a stretch this bad in the show's history mostly because the episodes were never connected so you'd get a few bad ones but they were contained. Then again even fractured but whole wasn't funny so maybe they've just lost it.

Pooh

Oct 25, 2017
The Hundred Acre Wood
Good clip

They could probably do a new school shooting every ep if they wanted to really make a point, make it a recurring thing like Kenny getting killed way back when

Oct 25, 2017
That clip is gold.

I can already picture a scene in the episode where the shooting is going on in the background while Stan and Kyle go about nonchalantly.

Bersi

Oct 25, 2017
Last season was a big step up compared to the one before (the wendy cartman saga was parcularly well done i thought), hoping they can continue the trend.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Last season was a big step up compared to the one before (the wendy cartman saga was parcularly well done i thought), hoping they can continue the trend.
Do you mean Cartman and Heidi Turner? 'Cause that was pretty funny. I loved the episode where she drank the water bears lol

Cartman: "I was just... trying to... figure out why you decided to drink 20,000 micro-animals that were showing signs of intelligence."

Bersi

Oct 25, 2017
Do you mean Cartman and Heidi Turner? 'Cause that was pretty funny. I loved the episode where she drank the water bears lol

Cartman: "I was just... trying to... figure out why you decided to drink 20,000 micro-animals that were showing signs of intelligence."
Yeah i obviously meant Heidi, don't know why i said Wendy lol.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Could have sworn they still had something of an arc last season, even if it wasn't the main focus like the election season.

They had. Cartman and Heidi's relationship stuff, Garritrumps bullshitting in the White House that led to the nuking of Canada. But compared to the 'Memberberries stuff, they kept it toned down with episodes being more contained to themselves instead of the whole season.

glaurung

Oct 26, 2017
Estonia
Hyped.

Then again, South Park became weaker since the reality in Trump's America became a joke in itself. I hope this season is crispier.

Marin-Lune

Oct 27, 2017
Hyped.

Then again, South Park became weaker since the reality in Trump's America became a joke in itself. I hope this season is crispier.
In Parker & Stone we trust! I'm a firm believer that latest season was weaker due to the fact they were surprised by the outcome of the election and were still kinda improvising on it one year into it still.

Teaser trailer looking good!

Oct 25, 2017
Clip looked like good old fashioned South Park. Focusing on kids doing kids stuff like flunking a math test while Randy seems to care more about that than a school shooting.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, that clip...

I'm surprised it took them this long to tackle school shootings like this.

Deleted member 12162

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I actually have to finish the last few episodes of the previous season. Kinda forgot I didn't finish it yet. The teaser for tomorrow's episode is pretty funny!

Oct 25, 2017
Actually, with this whole hashtag cancel South Park, this might be the season they just go all out. They actually may try to get cancelled!

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Really hope they can save this show after the last 2 horrible seasons. I can't remember a stretch this bad in the show's history mostly because the episodes were never connected so you'd get a few bad ones but they were contained. Then again even fractured but whole wasn't funny so maybe they've just lost it.

Last season wasn't horrible.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Ditch PC Principal....Mr Mackeys incompetent ass is way more fun. And yeah hopefully they stay away from serialization. I think they learned during season 20 that serialization just isn't good for South Park