• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I can't believe Ned had his first speaking part in 15 years only to be killed.

ejoshua

Oct 27, 2017
This is the best episode I've seen in a long time, and I've been pretty positive on the last few seasons.

Anthony Mooch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
theres our plot line for the next 3 episodes HOW DO WE STOP MANBEARPIG, SCHOOL SHOOTINGS, VAPE JUICE and PC culture

SimplyComplex

May 23, 2018
Man, all these old characters returning is awesome. Wonder who else they're gonna bring back.

And another good episode. Really have liked the pacing of the last few episodes.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Man, all these old characters returning is awesome. Wonder who else they're gonna bring back.

And another good episode. Really have liked the pacing of the last few episodes.

It's been a while since Big Gay Al has been around in an actual role. I wonder if he'll get a little appearance before etc season ends.

Lys Skygge

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I hope Ned is somehow still alive. Though they haven't really had any roles in like 10+ years, I always liked Jimbo and Ned. Mexican Staring Frog is one of my all time favorite episodes haha.

Also, I really like how detailed the characters are when talking about RDR2, should almost have a spoiler warning for those that haven't played it lol.

Rimon-Hanit

Oct 27, 2017
damn South park actually apologising, always sunny have an emotional episode, my favourite comedies are getting weird

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Great episode.

I wasn't sure where the RDR stuff was going but the "you mean you're gonna go back to the snow level ?!!" *sobs* got me.

Apologizing to Al Gore for not taking him cereal is also pretty cool and a long time coming.

"The chinese aren't gonna do anything anyway" lmao.

Kenstar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Earth
In episode 2205, when the candy store clerk pulls a gun on Mr Mackey, he is shown with a double barreled shotgun, yet the gun clearly produces a pump shotgun racking sound. I mean, what are we to believe, that this is a magic pump action double barreled scattergun or something? Ha ha, boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
that was great. They're doing better this season. Though I'm still done with the whole serial nature of it. South Park should be ala carte - pick any episode and you know everything.

Great episode.

I wasn't sure where the RDR stuff was going but the "you mean you're gonna go back to the snow level ?!!" *sobs* got me.

Apologizing to Al Gore for not taking him cereal is also pretty cool and a long time coming.

"The chinese aren't gonna do anything anyway" lmao.

LOL YES

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
In episode 2205, when the candy store clerk pulls a gun on Mr Mackey, he is shown with a double barreled shotgun, yet the gun clearly produces a pump shotgun racking sound. I mean, what are we to believe, that this is a magic pump action double barreled scattergun or something? Ha ha, boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

Let me ask you a question, why would a man who sports a sophisticated avatar spend all his time watching such a juvenile cartoon show aimed at teenagers?

Oct 27, 2017
This season has been much better and more focused than the last 2 imo. Feels like they finally got back on track after the 2016 election

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I have not watched, but they make man bear pig return as a way to awkowledge that climate change is a real concern?