• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Hahahaha, my god I loved this episode. Al Gore being all smug had me laughing out loud.

"Yeah people won't believe you and might even make fun of you, poor kids"
"Say I was right"

Wish all episodes were this good. Last time I enjoyed South Park this much was the Ps4/Xbox One GoT episodes.

Lys Skygge

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
The scene where Al Gore and the kids are trying to summon satan by chanting, and Stan getting frustrated that it wasn't working, only for it to work a few seconds later

Stan: Aw shit, I'm sorry Mr. Gore

That shit had me in stitches lol.

Cass_Se

Oct 25, 2017
Is this the first time they've apologized for anything? They've changed their opinion in the past but that feels like the first time they've outright admitted to being wrong and actively feeling sorry for it.

Generally, this was a great episode and it's great to see two good episodes back-to-back. Hopefully they can keep it up.

Tuck

Oct 25, 2017
That was great. The RDR stuff seemed a bit "sponsored content" but I know matt and trey like videogames so I guess they just really like RDR.

principal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 14, 2018
i love when they go into deep video game references

matt and trey are huge gamer nerds

that wii episode was great too

ejoshua

Oct 27, 2017
This episode actually pushed me over the edge to get Red Dead. Well played, even if it wasn't the intent.

Kenstar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Earth
they're just saying things that are happening even a casual (shudder) mobile gamer could talk about the snow intro or sidequests

call me when they talk about SEROIUS HARDCOR gamer stuff /gatekeeping

zsynqx

Oct 25, 2017
"You can't possibly go all the way back to the snow level!" lmao

Glad they finally addressed how off they were in the initial manbearpig episode. That arrogant guy lecturing his wife in the restaurant was such an accurate depiction of a climate change skeptic.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
"We're sorry for making fun of you."

Best episode since Jewpacabra.

bunbun777

Oct 29, 2017
Nw
Masterful how they only called it red dead redemption and would include too as in also.

I need to rewatch but seems like there were a couple missed opportunities,,, like Jimbo yelling, "It's coming right at you Ned!" before shooting.
And when Al Gore was putting the medal and cape on the boys, I really expected the beard to be put on Cartman.

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
Haven't been feeling some of the recent episodes outside of a few bits, but this one was great. I don't know if it was intentional, but I felt like the manbearpig stuff at the begining was also kind of reference to the playground rumours about supernatural stuff in Rockstar games.

Excuse me

Oct 30, 2017
It's been a long time since I saw the og Manbearpig episode. Was it refrence to climate change back in the day as well? Were Matt&Trey deniers during those times?

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
It's been a long time since I saw the og Manbearpig episode. Was it refrence to climate change back in the day as well? Were Matt&Trey deniers during those times?

It was, but I don't think they were deniers. They just make fun of everyone. However, they probably didn't realize it would be such a big issue still

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Is this the first time they've apologized for anything? They've changed their opinion in the past but that feels like the first time they've outright admitted to being wrong and actively feeling sorry for it.

I always thought the Hawaii episode was a low key apology for ripping on Ben Affleck so much.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Watching the latest episode right now and... Wasn't that the same teacher who had a relation with Ike and jumped off the building?

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
That ruled in every way. The part with the climate change denier stand-up had me on the floor.

Wasn't expecting a two-parter. As someone mentioned, they'll probably dive into baby boomers with Stan's Grandpa.

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Al Gore
"Ooh I want to play RDR on this computer with those 3 monitors"

RDR2 confirmed for PC. He was right before, he's right again.

Terraj_RSL

Feb 8, 2018
I never played any Red Dead Redemption game, but was literally laughing my ass off @ all the references. This was a great episode, I love original episodes that don't just pull from current headlines, can't wait for next weeks conclusion of ManBearPig lols.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
I can't remember, did ManBearPig stay in the real world doing the Imagination Land episodes or was he sent back?

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
sp-2207-news-episode-announcement_v01.jpg

ManBearPig continues to terrorize South Park in an all-new episode titled, "Nobody Got Cereal?", airs on Wednesday, November 14 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.
The boys break out of jail and are on the run from the police and ManBearPig. Satan steps up to help the boys and the rest of the citizens of South Park.

Oct 27, 2017
I can't remember, did ManBearPig stay in the real world doing the Imagination Land episodes or was he sent back?
He briefly entered the real world via the Imagination Doorway but was hurled back through.

I loved this last ep and glad it isn't over yet. Keep bringing on the RDR2 jokes too, Harrison and Maggie was probably the best scene.

Tpallidum

Oct 28, 2017
Haven't laughed at South Park this hard in a while. The dad denying man bear pig was so on point. God dam that was fucking funny. Also enjoyed all the RDR2 location name drops and the devil going to the library to learn stuff. So ridiculous. So great.