• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Weird how Manbearpig, previously meant to mock those who took Climate Change too seriously is now mocking those who don't take it seriously enough.

SimplyComplex

May 23, 2018
Man, that "Should I Start to Worry" bit was some fantastic writing.

And Cartman saying "skewwll" will always be funny to me

Smokeymicpot

Oct 25, 2017
Was worried for a 3 parter since that would mean I would need to finish Red Dead.

Wonder what happens in 5 years wonder if we will get another game or movie.

RellikSK

Nov 1, 2017
The ending was solid, Satan getting destroyed by ManBearPig was funny and the joke about considering to start considering whether to take the situation seriously was also really reflective of society. The previous episode was better though but this was a solid follow-up.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Had to nope out of this episode when the Poliece Chief's wife started dropping late game spoilers lmao

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
Great episode again but wondering if I should make a thread in gaming to warn that it has spoilers for red dead 2 lol. Then again it already aired so most people must have seen it already. I'm EU and watch it day later myself, but I've already beaten it luckily.

Oct 27, 2017
"Fuck scientists! Why are you trying to figure out what's going on...with scientists?!?"

That and Satan being a sympathetic character that you feel sad for when he dies was hilarious.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
I hate when the CC site/app acts up. Trying to recap last week's ep, watching it again when I get to the commercial in the middle of the time bar, it just has a spinning circle forever. It does this on the app AND the site. Can't continue it.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah holy fuck at that huge ass RDR 2 spoiler.

It feels like some people blamed them for being an ad last week so they wanted to "prove" they played it all the way through.

Good thing I reached that part literally yesterday ............

Good episode though ! Been a decent streak.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Lmao I'm 5 minutes in and am dying already. The attention to detail is great, especially when Randy's playing rdr and the control is glowing red.

Also, smoking weed and playing rdr...this is why South Park is my favorite animated comedy. So good.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
This season has been really solid so far. Only glaringly weak episode was the mr Hankey one. Every other one has been good to great.

SweetVermouth

Banned
Mar 5, 2018
I'm pissed Satan didn't shit his pants at the end. Good episode I feared a 3 parter at one point but it's all good.

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I like the show, but the gore is really getting to much for me..

edit: the actual gore. Not Al Gore.

Last edited:

UncleMeat

Oct 25, 2017
Just watched it...Grandpa's sex story had me rolling! "And that's basically why you're here, Billy" lol.

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
The chiefs wife is the best.

I have my own life now!

I almost can't believe they killed off satan. But it's not like they used him for the last few years anyway lol. He went out in spectacular fashion at least

Musha_Soturi

Oct 26, 2017
Oh my god, they killed Satan! You bastards!

Genuinely one of my favourite characters even if he hasn't been around for a while. Probably one of the most moralistic characters as well. Hope he's not gone for good.

It does feel like they've been getting rid of a lot of characters this season. I'm a little worried.

Ghost_Messiah

Oct 27, 2017
This season is fire, and is the closest to classic South Park we've had in fucking years. Just the kids doing their thing, which is South Park at its best.

Looking forward to the remainder of the season, though seems we're on a break this week.

OP
OP
Dangerblade

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017

Yeaaaaah Tweek and Craig ep

On a sidenote, is "Creg" (without pronouncing the I) the way most Americans pronounce Craig, or is it a regional thing? It's weird to my British ears.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Korn Halloween episode was just on.........remember when Korn was relevant and awesome? Sometimes I forget how long South Park has been on heh

I remember! I liked Korn back then, I think they did a lot of cool stuff with guitar effects and the rhythm section had a unique sound. However, Korn's biggest problem was their singer, though. regardless of how he sounds sonically which is up to personal taste, the singer harps on shit most people grow up and get over by the time they are a sophomore in high school. I think it's why people who were fans of Korn then don't continue to hold those records close to their hearts as adults. People still listen to Rust in Peace by Megadeath 30 years later, but I don't think "Life is Peachy" is an album every teen with a guitar picks up today.

Anyway, I love how insanely violent Manbearpig is. It's this devastating force that should be plain for all to see but they continue to smugly deny it.

PHOENIXZERO

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I haven't really listened to them like 15 years, didn't even bother rerip my CDs when I did new encodes but I'm pretty sure a root to a lot of Davis's lyrics were being sexually abused and being angry over no one believing him, not exactly something you get over by the time you're a sophomore in high school. That said, I grew bored of KoRn pretty quickly and I was already kind of there with Follow the Leader but after hearing Issues, which I got from my area rock station, I was like "yup, I'm done".