• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, this was a pretty weak season. There wasn't a stand out episode this season, or even a scene from an episode. Just very forgettable overall.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
I like that end.
Kids working together to bring down a bad game. Gave me an eighties Christmas feeling

Corky

Alt account
Banned
Dec 5, 2018
I think this was the strongest season since 19. The modern version of the show is always most interesting when it gets self reflective about its current role and impact.
'Everything else has managed to get cancelled, why can't we? Are we just supposed to carry on making asses of ourselves?'

Lys Skygge

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Lol at Mr. Garrison/Trump in handcuffs at the end. Also Santa calling everyone cunts was great lol.

Overall, I thought it was a great season 🤗

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Yeah, this was a pretty weak season. There wasn't a stand out episode this season, or even a scene from an episode. Just very forgettable overall.
I think this was the strongest season since 19. The modern version of the show is always most interesting when it gets self reflective about its current role and impact.
'Everything else has managed to get cancelled, why can't we? Are we just supposed to carry on making asses of ourselves?'

Every fucking year lol. Truth is most seasons have 1 or 2 standout episodes. When you think back to the best ones, the new season doesn't stand a chance. Good times with weapons and return of the lord of the rings were 3 years apart.

Tuck

Oct 25, 2017
Great episode, good season. Was surprised with how they were actually able to tie all the events of the season together at the end - the past few seasons with continuity, they've dropped the ball right at the end.