• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mr X

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia / US
Tin-Foil Hatty, but it's fun to hope.

tumblr_m37go7mT0Z1r9rjs4.gif

game-biz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, this is really starting to happen.

Trump, you have no one else to blame but yourself.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Renato Mariotti @renato_mariotti

Excellent question, given the recent shenanigans between Manafort's attorneys and Trump's attorneys.

David Gura @davidgura

Asked by @HallieJackson when @realDonaldTrump last spoke with Michael Flynn, @RudyGiuliani said, "I don't know. I don't care."

Deleted member 2171

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thing to remember is that Trump pardoning someone legally means they admit to guilt to what they did.

Mueller's method still means admitting guilt to something and no jail time, but he can make it so the thing admitted to is a lesser charge. Hence he has better 'pardons' to offer in his back pocket to get people to talk.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Excellent question, given the recent shenanigans between Manafort's attorneys and Trump's attorneys.

David Gura @davidgura

Asked by @HallieJackson when @realDonaldTrump last spoke with Michael Flynn, @RudyGiuliani said, "I don't know. I don't care."

What a garbage attorney and a garbage pr guy. Twofer. GG Trump. Hope the whole thing catches fire. Not one person involved seems untarnished or even unconnected.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017

David Gura @davidgura

He has got to be the worst lawyer of all time

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix

David Gura @davidgura

He really doesn't care. He believes the President is above the law, so, none of that is consequential. Best attorney.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems whack. What about that whole conspiracy to commit kidnapping thing.
It states that he has been cooperative and helpful in a separate criminal investigation not tied to the special counsels office. He may very well be singing like a bird on the people behind that plan

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to be listening to this when I read the final report

Seeya

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how much time he would have received if he hadn't taken that sweet plea deal. Manafort is Gob now: "I've made a huge mistake".gif

Manafort probably knows in no uncertain terms that at least some of his families lives depend on him not flipping. The Russian mob wouldn't hesitate to do the job years later once things have settled from public view.

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, the cosmic irony of this just occurred to me. The whole catalyst to Trump being in this mess is because he asked Comey to let Flynn go. Now Mueller ends up letting Flynn go. Lol.

Deleted member 3058

Oct 25, 2017
Oooh. This news story broke right before Rachel Maddow's show started? That's gonna be a good episode :)

ilikesanta

Oct 26, 2017
It looks like Flynn took Trumps advise.

Mike Flynn should ask for immunity in that this is a witch hunt (excuse for big election loss), by media & Dems, of historic proportion!

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the conservative subreddit and the donald are having meltdowns over this and i love it