• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Second-Nexus-BND-128-376x250.png

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
Right. We already knew Stone had communications with Guccifer 2.0 and Wikileaks. We can't tell from the filing whether the special counsel found more messages than the relatively innocuous ones that have already been reported on.

OP
OP
stew

stew

Dec 2, 2017
In the course of investigating that activity, the government obtained and executed dozens of search warrants on various accounts used to facilitate the transfer of stolen documents for release, as well as to discuss the timing and promotion of their release. Several of those search warrants were executed on accounts that contained Stone's communications with Guccifer 2.0 and with Organization 1
I guess they have all they need.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
"discuss the timing and promotion of their release".

Sounds like collusion.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Mueller Unceremoniously Went into Significant Detail About Roger Stone Connection to DNC Hack
In other words, the criminal conduct alleged in Netyksho was a central focus of the congressional investigation that the defendant is alleged to have obstructed, and therefore the activities underlying the crimes charged in that case are part of the same activities underlying the crimes charged in this case. The defendant's false statements did not arise in a vacuum: they were made in the course of an investigation into possible links between Russian individuals (including the Netyksho defendants), individuals associated with the dumping of materials (including Organization 1 [WikiLeaks]), and U.S. persons (including the defendant).

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Page 4:
This Case and Netyksho Involve Activities That Are Part of the Same Alleged Criminal Event or Transaction.
Explanation of Netyksho on page 2:
In Netyksho, eleven Russian military officers are charged by indictment with, inter alia, conspiring to hack into the computers of U.S. persons and entities involved in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, steal documents from those computers, and stage releases of the stolen documents to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks, I forgot about that. The filing makes it seem like it was deeper than that though.

Oh, I'm sure there's more there. I salivate at the thought of the volumes of these jabronies' "private" communications now in Mueller's possession.

BrassDragon

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
We already knew Stone was messaging Wikileaks directly but (if I read this right) the twist is that there's an unidentified person whose seized communications show some Stone-Wikileaks correspondence.

So someone was acting as a go-between for, presumably, Stone's more risky exchanges?

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, he sucks. We know he's guilty.

I'm patiently waiting to see if one of these morons turn on the Don. That's when things will get real interesting.

zou

Oct 29, 2017
"false claims about association" while associating with Stone. These people really are just as dumb and shady as they seem.