• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hexer

Oct 30, 2017
Nice! I really hope they give us the release date for this. Also hoping it'll be November and not December, lol.

Shogun

Oct 27, 2017
Fully expect PUBG on Xbox to be a massive success but also a technical mess for quite some time.

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Yay, excited! :) Hope the Game Preview launch is very soon.

Would be awesome if they achieve 60fps on Xbox One X, but I wouldn't count on it.

RoboitoAM

Oct 25, 2017
Everybody expecting 60fps better brace themselves. I'm very, very curious about what they've done to the aiming.

Oct 27, 2017

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
If they can get this out relatively soon I think it'll really take off during the holiday season. Fortnite is currently the most played game on Xbox... yes it's free, but the market for these games is there. Will interesting to be see what they have to say tomorrow.

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Really curious what they are going to say tomorrow. Hoping for a release and/or free Beta with the release of Xbox One X. Even better, every one who buys a 1X get's the game for free.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
Probably end of the month, early December to just get out of the way of games like Call of Duty and Battlefront II. It could hold its own but why get in the way when you could maximize sales.

Tntnico

Oct 27, 2017
Hope that we will get some One X improvements as a surprise ! (They said there won't at launch)

freakybj

Oct 26, 2017
I'm hoping for a release date. Didn't they say that the new map would be released when it launches on Xbox? Also, a test firing range mode to practice shooting would be much appreciated.

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
Do they have separate teams working on the pc and xbox version? Will be curious to see how they fine tune the controller, it still pretty unplayable with one now.

CrayToes

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hoping this isn't to announce full console exclusivity. Need this shit on PS4. Hyped for the One X version, nonetheless. If Fortnite's popularity is anything to go by, console players are craving battle royale.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Interesting, Hopefully it's not completely Xbox centric. Would love some more details on the PC release plan. How far out is the stream from now?

Robin Hood

Oct 27, 2017
I hope they talk about the performance on the regular Xbox one. I'm still debating my one x preorder and I've only read impressions of the game running on the new console. I guess it could just run at potato quality/30fps :/.

Oct 28, 2017
I'm pretty pumped for some good news. I don't know much about this, but obviously the game is huge so I gotta assume it's pretty fun. I'm excited to try it out.