• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
Let's be honest. Does anyone want to watch a match of this. I've seen like 200 on YouTube already I know what the game looks like.

Just shadow drop it today I mean it is Tuesday :P

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
The analog stick turning looks really awkward after seeing PC for so long.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
As someone who vastly prefers controllers over kb+m, why are controllers bad for this game?
It's more that the current controller support in the PC version is pretty bad. It feels like those PC programs you'd use to emualte KB&M rather than any sort of actual native support.
That's the easiest way to explain. This is coming from someone who games on PC and still uses a controller 90% of the time.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
We are talking about asking for crossplay and how unfair it would be for those on console.
Oh I see now. I just saw the last part of his quoted post and didn't see the first.
But he was suggesting crossplay between the Xbox and PC and that would truly be an awful idea for controller players.
Totally. Unless there was some "controller only" mode or something. Has there ever been a thing like that to exist though? I've seen it suggested times before, but can't remember an actual time it has happened

Oct 27, 2017
Bruh, they are using the same trailer from months ago....jfc....would of been better just fading to a single power point slide with the release date....my god Aaron.

FLUXCapacitor

Oct 25, 2017
Controller users would be completely and utterly dominated by KB+M players.

I honestly believe the whole KB/Mouse vs Controller argument is way overblown. My experience playing games like Titanfall 2, Gears 4, CoD, and others on my PC with a controller says otherwise. I never felt like I was completely and utterly dominated. Far from it in fact. I had great k/d ratios and overall enjoyable experience.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Just like in Gears of War 4. Oh wait.

"Windows 10 and Xbox players had closely-matched results when comparing Average KD, Score and Kills per match based on skill ratings"

Oh wait, this isn't Gears 4. This is PUBG. While they both may be played in third person, considering the kind of realism-ish nature of the game, it's going to be a nightmare. Yeah, try leading sniper rounds with a controller over a mouse.

I honestly believe the whole KB/Mouse vs Controller argument is way overblown. My experience playing games like Titanfall 2, Gears 4, CoD, and others on my PC with a controller says otherwise. I never felt like I was completely and utterly dominated. Far from it in fact. I had great k/d ratios and overall enjoyable experience.

But those games play like each other. PUBG plays nothing like those games. Plus, the pure reaction ability, twitch ability and overall precision of a KB+M can't be touched by a controller. Plus, for a lot of controller based games/console games, it relies on a slight form of autolocking/autoaiming and even to the point of sometimes have a larger hit box to make up for it.

Ln Wanderer

Oct 27, 2017
Launching on Xbox game preview program on 12/12/17. PC is getting the desert map first, console later. Vaulting will be in the console launch.

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017
That was one of the worse live streams I've ever seen. Looks like the same trailer for the third straight time. A tweet would've been better.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How many times have these guys used this trailer

Should just said 12/12 and saved us time