• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
As someone who vastly prefers controllers over kb+m, why are controllers bad for this game?

Extreme twitchiness needed aside, it's going to be pretty hard leading shots like these with a controller.

Again those, this is just for a hypothetical crossplay, when everyone is using a controller, things will be more fair.

Except for those that use XIM, people forget that's a thing.

I honestly believe the whole KB/Mouse vs Controller argument is way overblown. My experience playing games like Titanfall 2, Gears 4, CoD, and others on my PC with a controller says otherwise. I never felt like I was completely and utterly dominated. Far from it in fact. I had great k/d ratios and overall enjoyable experience.

Well yeah, those 3 games are extremely controller oriented. Hell, in Black Ops 3 it's considered a disadvantage to use a mouse because of the extreme auto-aim of the controller.

Try doing the same thing on Quake 3 or ARMA. You'll see what people mean.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
If you're playing against KB+M with a controller, the only thing I can say is, good luck, I'm not counting on you.

Honestly, I'm just curious about it all. I would be for a crossplay weekend just so there are some number to compare. It's what TC did with Gears a few times before rolling out full crossplay. If there is a massive disparity, it would be nice to look over numbers to see how huge it is.

Klebby

Oct 25, 2017
Aim assist is just a terrible idea for this kind of game.
Imagine a nice late game circle with everyone hiding in the fields. just move your stupid little controller around until you see it catch on someone, game over.

Aminga

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome will buy immediately for Xbox one x! I've been watching twitch streams of this game for awhile, very excited!

Beef Stallmer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lmao you gotta keep in mind Aaron Greenburg is with them and that they already stated that they are focusing on the xbox platform at the moment.

I honestly did not watch the event so I didn't know it was held at Xbox or with Xbox executives on stage. They would never mention PS4 under such circumstances indeed.