• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shadoken

Oct 25, 2017
Dark_Reign_-_The_Future_of_War_Coverart.png

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Fuck I hope it's Dark Reign. It's probably Tony Hawk or Pitfall or River Raid or something.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Call up Zenimax and do that ET: Quake Wars remaster.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
He throws shit against the wall to see what sticks and talks as vague as possible in the case it turns out true or not. Not even a month ago he was saying Maxwell from Scribblenauts was coming to Smash.
Don't forget Jonsey from Fornite. This quote basically sums Sabi up.
Sabi's whole shtick is saying nothing while sounding like she's informed. "The Mii leak is most likely fake, but I need clarification to be 100%" is a perfect example. She leaves herself open to be right either way with a statement like that.

OP
OP

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
He throws shit against the wall to see what sticks and talks as vague as possible in the case it turns out true or not. Not even a month ago he was saying Maxwell from Scribblenauts was coming to Smash.

Talks vague? He just did a whole twitter thread today being more transparent and less vague. He even outright leaked Arkham Legacy. How is that vague?

PillFencer

Banned
Nov 15, 2018
They got all their info from a website that accidentally leaked all the E3 info. That wasn't an insider thing.
Before e3 Sabi announced approximately when they would leak each conference, a website then accidently leaked every e3 conference and games and only Sabi reported what was leaked at the times she announced beforehand? What?

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
Before e3 Sabi announced approximately when they would leak each conference, a website then accidently leaked every e3 conference and games and only Sabi reported what was leaked at the times she announced beforehand? What?

You're mixing up the order. Not a lot of people knew about the website leak until after the fact.