• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Didn't Activision themselves say they would do more remakes anyway?
Yes.
www.resetera.com

Activision to focus on original content for Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon, "stay tuned" for more remasters of other franchises.

If there was anyone that at this point still doubted on Crash and Spyro's future being only remasters of the previous games, you can stop worrying now. Wouldn't surprise me if they were already working on something for either IPs. As for the other remasters, I really don't know what other IPs...

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looking at a lot of their back catalog and most of it screams "reboot / overhaul" rather than remake as far as what I am glancing at. They have hoovered up a lot of property over the years though so might just be missing something.

TheWickedSoul

Oct 26, 2017
Yes.
www.resetera.com

Activision to focus on original content for Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon, "stay tuned" for more remasters of other franchises.

If there was anyone that at this point still doubted on Crash and Spyro's future being only remasters of the previous games, you can stop worrying now. Wouldn't surprise me if they were already working on something for either IPs. As for the other remasters, I really don't know what other IPs...
I must be an insider then. šŸ˜

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Is The Simpsons Hit & Run theirs? :o
Developed by Radical entertainment, which is owned by Activision. But the Simpsons license is tied to Disney and maybe Electronic Arts. This is like a Goldeneye situation where the game was owned by Rare, Nintendo, Activision and the license holders at the same time.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Hard to predict, the problem with this is that a lot of the "good" Activision titles outside of COD and Guitar Hero are either licensed titles (Spidey, Skater, Bond etc), games they published at the time (id Soft games, Vampire) or Old Classic games.

Down for a Prototype Remake though.

PillFencer

Banned
Nov 15, 2018
He throws shit against the wall to see what sticks and talks as vague as possible in the case it turns out true or not. Not even a month ago he was saying Maxwell from Scribblenauts was coming to Smash.
That was just sharing a 4chan post and saying "would make sense since it's primarily Nintendo", not anything from their sources.

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
If we lived in a kind and just world...

COsNbRI.png

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
Soldier of fortune, swat or singularity would be the dream. So many great FPS', but they only care about cod

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Agumon? a non video game character what? And the twitter is aomeone talking about Agumon in smash? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
Not saying that Sabi's believable in any way or that Agumon is likely, but Agumon is as much as a video game chatacter as is Game & Watch. If you don't count those then Digimon World for the PS1 was release a year before the anime aired.

Nov 23, 2017
Not saying that Sabi's believable in any way or that Agumon is likely, but Agumon is as much as a video game chatacter as is Game & Watch. If you don't count those then Digimon World for the PS1 was release a year before the anime aired.
Oh right, I forgot. I'm a pretty big fan of the franchise actually and it slipped my mind. I think World and the anime both came out around the same time though.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
From my experience and reading through their feed, it FEELS an awful lot like Sabi is someone who has legitimate information every once in a while but wants their audience to think they are always in the know even in the periods of time where they are not.

Their Smash tweets are very non committal but want to seem knowledgeable.

"I don't know for sure because I can't confirm but I'll try and find out but I don't know because I'm not sure" word salad designed to make it look like they may be in touch with sources they're not in touch with, or that they could be soon.

Rather than just be quiet when they don't know anything, they have to chip in with their two cents, and it gets run away with. They may be occasionally reliable, but they're really pretentious about things in the time between so it makes it really annoying to deal with.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
I want to believe that Squeeenix and Activision came to an agreement and I'm finally gonna see Blood Omen HD on PC.

I want to believe.

daninthemix

Nov 2, 2017
OP all you've done is create a thread where people post the title of every single Activision game ever released.

Vilam

Oct 27, 2017
I'll take Interstate 76, and BattleZone... in that order. Please and thank you.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think you're confused because of the Bandai Namco website leak at e3. Sabi leaked all of e3 minus Nintendo, not just Bandai Namco. Only Bandai Namco's website accidently leaked.

Not to side into whether or not Sabi is a fraud, but a website detailing a lot of product listings of E3 games indeed leaked and Sabi wasn't the only one knowing how to access it.

Hanbei

Nov 11, 2017
Whatever it is, it'll be GaaS, riddled with microtransactions, just like Crash Team Racing.

rochellepaws

Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
The Simpsons Hit & Run would make a lot of sense, it was one of that generations best selling games and there's an absurd level of nostalgia for it.