• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 5334

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think the percentage play is assuming Caleb is just bullshitting. It's certainly not impossible, but some Twitch staff telling Caleb about the circumstances of his ban over Twitter and also joking around about it seems a little ridiculous to me. It's more than likely Caleb is just trying to make the ban look like no big deal to his subs.

Tbh I don't think i really trust Caleb's side of this at all. Of course he's trying to make it look like no one thinks this is a big deal.

I'm sure Twitch staff has some shitty people on it but also I can't exactly take these claims at face value either

Gotcha. Hopefully you guys are right on this.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
12 vs. 16 is almost half and half. Yes, "man this isn't looking good for Carci" is also implying he did something wrong. It's not neutral.
No, the "not a good look" people are not "attempting character assasination" so don't be ridiculous.

Go through the thread and read thise comments for yourself.

4 people. That's it

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Racist or not, somebody who does not have a previously established relationship with another person will not initiate a conversation with "Sup ******" unless it has been previously defined in that relationship that the other person is either okay with that language, or at least doesn't mind that language enough to say anything about it.

This I do not believe to be the case, especially when it orbits around an internet personality. Not only do you think that Caleb is smart enough for that, which is an heavily arguable point, you're also assuming that he's socially aware of what he's doing, which is also not something I think of when I think of Caleb. I know many people who overstepped their boundaries with me out of the blue because they thought their idea of being comfortable with me is aligned with mine, when it's not.

Caleb is pushing this shit unto him, you think he didn't react accordingly and that's fine, maybe he thought that wasn't the place, maybe he's not the type of person to raise a stinker about it, but assuming he's comfortable with this type of behaviour definitely feels like a stretch to me. Caleb is the culprit, and it's worth noting Carci didn't answer in kind and remained professional during work.

Canas Renvall

Banned
Mar 4, 2018
"Not a good look" is not calling for someone's head.

So again, 4 people is dogpiling?
I never said it was calling for someone's head. I said it's dogpiling.

If you consider "not a good look" as dogpiling your definition is fucked.

It's not a good look when someone who you associate with just casually drops the nword in conversation with you. Because no one on this earth should believe this is the first time Caleb has done it, not with the history the man has.
And as it turned out, Carci was streaming and just trying to get things moving along because Caleb was already late for an event, so he didn't have time to deal with his shit. People were quick to side-eye Carci without any sort of evidence when he is actually very progressive and doesn't tolerate that kind of stuff in his streams at ALL.

Granted, his SJW comment was trashy in and of itself, but he deleted it and explained himself.

No, the "not a good look" people are not "attempting character assasination" so don't be ridiculous.

Go through the thread and read thise comments for yourself.

4 people. That's it
It's people making a judgment without evidence.

astro

Oct 25, 2017

And as it turned out, Carci was streaming and just trying to get things moving along because Caleb was already late for an event, so he didn't have time to deal with his shit. People were quick to side-eye Carci without any sort of evidence when he is actually very progressive and doesn't tolerate that kind of stuff in his streams at ALL.

Granted, his SJW comment was trashy in and of itself, but he deleted it and explained himself.

It's people making a judgment without evidence.

No, it's literally not that. It's saying "that doesn't look good".

Learn to language before you comment on things like this.

Also admit your mistake, it doesn't mean: character assassination or dog pilling. Don't double down on that nonsense.

Oct 25, 2017
This I do not believe to be the case, especially when it orbits around an internet personality. Not only do you think that Caleb is smart enough for that, which is an heavily arguable point, you're also assuming that he's socially aware of what he's doing, which is also not something I think of when I think of Caleb. I know many people who overstepped their boundaries with me out of the blue because they thought their idea of being comfortable with me is aligned with mine, when it's not.

Caleb is pushing this shit unto him, you think he didn't react accordingly and that's fine, maybe he thought that wasn't the place, maybe he's not the type of person to raise a stinker about it, but assuming he's comfortable with this type of behaviour definitely feels like a stretch to me. Caleb is the culprit, and it's worth noting Carci didn't answer in kind and remained professional during work.

Surprisingly, I would have thought your take to be the correct one earlier, but enough people have swung into this thread to corroborate the idea that, at one point in his streaming career, Caleb actually dismissed racist viewers in his stream and called them out. So, he *was* at least smart enough to know what was right from wrong back then -- clearly, his calculus has changed somewhat, but I find it a stretch to assume that Caleb isn't socially aware of what he's doing when he says "Sup n*****." For one, that's not something he has ever said on stream before (to my knowledge), so he's at least aware that it's not okay to do that on Twitch, and there have been enough instances of the usage of the word on the platform that resulted in bans that I'd suspect he got the memo at some point.

I don't think it takes much smarts to figure out how to hide your racism. I'm not accusing Caleb of alt-right diet racism / dog whistling, I'm accusing him of using the N-word around people he trusts not to go behind his back on it.

You're right that it seems clear Carci isn't the kind of person to raise the issue, and I'd have a lot of trouble believing that he is "good" with that kind of language -- rather, I think he, like a lot of people, sees it and moves on. Which is not good, but given the fact that he was streaming at the time I wouldn't argue the point too much -- though there's a fair argument to made about what the truly "professional" response is to that kind of language. I care a lot less about his response in the moment than I do about his responses afterward, which I find are far too critical of people asking for a response and not nearly critical enough of Caleb.

MrNelson

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Again, saying something is "not a good look" isn't dogpiling. Dogpiling is what would have happened if those eight (8) posters were also doing what those four (4) posters that Astro pointed out were doing, which is what he was complaining about on Twitter and made that SJW comment (which, coincidentally, is also not a good look).

Jebusman

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax, NS

I would believe this if Caleb did this out of the blue without any previous indication of his attitude/bigotry.

Except there is a catalog of instances of him saying bigoted shit in a way that makes it extremely hard to believe that no one was aware of what he was really like. And yet, people still continued to associate with him without saying a word about it, and are continuing to say just about nothing about it now as well. I do not believe, for even 1 second, that Caleb hasn't said dumb shit like this before to Carci, or anyone really, and that they've all turned a blind eye to it.

You want to prove that you actually do care about racism/sexism/bigotry in your environment? Actually speak up about it when it's someone you personally know. The lengths that streamers will go not to criticize their own says more to me than all the claims of being against intolerance of any kind.

I'm putting forth that it's hypocritical to try and argue how progressive you are when you're extremely unwilling to speak out about it when it directly involves someone you know and by proxy yourself. Carci stated he doesn't "condone" what Caleb did, but is going to put zero effort in speaking out about it. I don't care what Carci's "words" are about the matter, his actions show me he's unwilling to actually put his money where his mouth is, that as long as it's not happening in "his" channel, or as long as it's happening in private, he's content in not speaking out about it, and that's quite frankly bullshit.

I wonder how this all would have played out if Caleb hadn't of revealed his chat. Because every bit of Carci's statement and attitude implies to me that he would've done and said nothing about it, and this to me flies entirely contrary to his otherwise very outwardly progressive look.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I would believe this if Caleb did this out of the blue without any previous indication of his attitude/bigotry.

Except there is a catalog of instances of him saying bigoted shit in a way that makes it extremely hard to believe that no one was aware of what he was really like. And yet, people still continued to associate with him without saying a word about it, and are continuing to say just about nothing about it now as well. I do not believe, for even 1 second, that Caleb hasn't said dumb shit like this before to Carci, or anyone really, and that they've all turned a blind eye to it.

You want to prove that you actually do care about racism/sexism/bigotry in your environment? Actually speak up about it when it's someone you personally know. The lengths that streamers will go not to criticize their own says more to me than all the claims of being against intolerance of any kind.

I'm putting forth that it's hypocritical to try and argue how progressive you are when you're extremely unwilling to speak out about it when it directly involves someone you know and by proxy yourself. Carci stated he doesn't "condone" what Caleb did, but is going to put zero effort in speaking out about it. I don't care what Carci's "words" are about the matter, his actions show me he's unwilling to actually put his money where his mouth is, that as long as it's not happening in "his" channel, or as long as it's happening in private, he's content in not speaking out about it, and that's quite frankly bullshit.

I wonder how this all would have played out if Caleb hadn't of revealed his chat. Because every bit of Carci's statement and attitude implies to me that he would've done and said nothing about it, and this to me flies entirely contrary to his otherwise very outwardly progressive look.

Sorry, but while I agree calling this stuff out is important, this specific incident is not one you can point to as showing Carci up.

His use of SJW and the language and tone he took after was a problem (especially as it was directed at Era where he was actually getting more support), but he's apologized for that and, in general, he looks like a decent guy who doesn't stand for this shit in his community.

The only person at real fault here is the piece of shit Caleb.

Last edited:

Veldin

Oct 25, 2017
Because he's getting dogpiled when he did nothing wrong. He has every right to be pissed off. Stop with this "he should be more reasonable" nonsense after he has pages of people attempting character assassination without any merit.

This is just like the recent thread where someone claimed a Fortnite artist stole their art, and the friend of the artist was lashing out (rightfully so) since they knew their friend wasn't a thief. Then when it came out that the person had fucked around with DeviantArt to make it look like it was stolen and the artist had not in fact plagiarized someone, they told her she didn't deserve an apology because she was "being unreasonable" and being too emotional. Fuck off with that.

Hey, let's make something very clear since you're clearly not getting it. The word 'nigger' coming up in some messages between two white people is not normal. At all. People are entirely in the right to be concerned that Carci was a part of it, considering he made no attempt to clarify. A white person has no entitlement to the benefit of the doubt in that situation. If you want to jump through some mental gymnastics to justify that position, be my guest. He could've easily explained what happened without getting needlessly defensive and throwing a shitty rant against everyone but Caleb.

Fortunately he seems to have realized this and deleted part of his ridiculous tweets.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Given what he had to say about Resetera in general, I'd guess that Carci never even read this thread at all. I think it's likely he was just told by people on Twitter or Discord that Resetera was attacking him and took it at face value. He might not have felt the need to investigate and just assumed it's true, because it lines up with what he already thinks about this place.

OP
OP

BigJeffery

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Hey, let's make something very clear since you're clearly not getting it. The word 'nigger' coming up in some messages between two white people is not normal. At all. People are entirely in the right to be concerned that Carci was a part of it, considering he made no attempt to clarify. A white person has no entitlement to the benefit of the doubt in that situation. If you want to jump through some mental gymnastics to justify that position, be my guest. He could've easily explained what happened without getting needlessly defensive and throwing a shitty rant against everyone but Caleb.

Fortunately he seems to have realized this and deleted part of his ridiculous tweets.

Getting accused of something you didn't do/being something you're not sucks. Personally I'm willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt if they come off overly defensive under these circumstances, especially if they come back after the fact and apologize for flying the handle. If my life got way more complicated for a few days or my livelihood put in jeopardy because my teammate for a Twitch event was an idiot, I'd be pissed too.

Maybe Carcinogen is a secret racist and he has all sorts of racist conversations in Discord PMs, maybe he's not. I don't see any value in assuming the worst.

Given what he had to say about Resetera in general, I'd guess that Carci never even read this thread at all. I think it's likely he was just told by people on Twitter or Discord that Resetera was attacking him and took it at face value. He might not have felt the need to investigate and just assumed it's true, because it lines up with what he already thinks about this place.

Half the time I see ResetERA mentioned on other websites its about gaming news that's breaking, and the other half is making fun of people for being histrionic psychos. If your only exposure to this place are the posts people link to in other threads, you'd assume its user-base is entirely filled with people who data-dive beta builds of games and get upset about doing the dishes.

Icemonk191

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh and he's transphobic too. Because of course this shithead is.

Also on Carci the fact that he more concerned about "SJWs" then someone he knows being a piece of shit tells me everything about what type of person he is.

Oct 25, 2017

Not unlikely. I was looking through some VODs of his and saw a viewer mentioning that Era "trolls" were going to start some shit. If that's going to be the way it's framed, then I suppose I'm not surprised at his defensiveness, but it's still unwise.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Also on Carci the fact that he more concerned about "SJWs" then someone he knows being a piece of shit tells me everything about what type of person he is.
I disagree with this.

The language itself is harmful, it props up bigotry and hate and is part of the skill-set of the alt-right and their ilk in framing places like Era as fanatic hive minds and turning those in a more centre position against us.

However, Carci, by his previous actions in managing his community, shows a strong desire to support people who need it.

We have his channel which is supportive of all minorities and calls out hate actively Vs this one incident. So there's more to show he's doing good.

Sure, we can call out his use of SJW. He obviously read that as he retracted it and deleted the tweets and apologized. No one is perfect, and many people are learning.

Carci may very well have only heard about Era, and I'm quite sure most of us have taken third hand info before from our friends etc .. and realized later we we wrong. I can only hope he realizes now after being linked to this thread that this place is not what he assumed.

I'm directly affected by the hate that people like Caleb peddle, and while Carci may not be perfect in his support he does a lot more than most people do

Keep an eye on him, sure, but writing him off for this is too much imo.

Of course, you have to do what you need to.

Last edited:

Cru Jones

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone else wish they could see a recording of Caleb the moment he found out he was banned? If he is breaking things over a video game I could only imagine what he did when his livelihood was affected.

OP
OP

BigJeffery

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
It should be with the new info (chat logs), but would they ban for something that happened outside of Twitch?

The moment he broadcast the chat log it fell squarely in Twitch's jurisdiction imo. Following that up by suggesting Twitch staff doesn't take racism seriously seems like a guaranteed way to eat a perm.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
The moment he broadcast the chat log it fell squarely in Twitch's jurisdiction imo. Following that up by suggesting Twitch staff doesn't take racism seriously seems like a guaranteed way to eat a perm.
Even the logs that were dug up post-stream that were not broadcast? Those are the ones I'm talking about.

Blackbird

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil

To make something clear: I have been watching Carci's streams for a while now and i'm big fan of his work, so with that said...

It genuinely worries me that people are more concerned about throwing him over the bus (which btw, is simply not happening and mostly of the thread have been either supportive with his perspective - even before he said anything actually - and others are just worried about not realizing that this is more serious than it looks apparently, for some individuals).

The way people behave in these kinds of extremely sensitive circumstances really shows their real priorities, which scares me the most.

You might not condone what a colleague is saying, or agree with it, but instead of sharing your perspective on the subject, maybe try to show why you shouldn't be associated with that and not go (in a extremely aggressive way) against fans that are simply concerned, instead of someone that hides an extremely offensive and horrible behaviour because you simply...i don't even know why exactly tbh.

That's what i mean about these stressful situations usually revealing a person's priority, which indeed, didn't gave Carci a great look after that.

If you see that as "witch hunting" and "dogpiling", it's kinda worrying. Many of us are just normal folks afraid of normalizing this kind of behaviour, which usually happens so many times in this medium (you see Caleb soon will be back on action and already has a angry mob of fans being supportive of him, even staff members that went for his ban).

It's just scary as hell man, seeing people openly willing to not even wanting to comment or go against this kind of shitty behaviour, that's so problematic.

And that's even considering how much work Carci puts into creating a safe and respectful environment on his streams, which again, is good but nothing more than expected for a progressive person. I don't see the need to apply tunel vision and just focus on your work instead of helping your community to get better as a whole, we need to somehow show that this is not right and we won't accept harrassment in any way. By my standards, it's simply the least you can do.

Shouldn't that be the main focus/prority amongst users and content creators?

Because i don't even know anymore.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Okay Carci. It's good that he realized what he said was wrong.

Caleb and the discord messages above though. A twitch staff and his sponsor thought it was funny?! Horrible.

Dragoneye

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The United States of America
User Banned (permanent): dismissing racism
Eh I don't really think that was justified, I don't watch his stuff but just because of something he said in a PM doesn't make someone a racist even more so what just looks like a jokey hello to someone else.

To me this whole thing kinda seems like a streamer getting a ban because they accidentally clicked on porn or gore. Just seems kinda pointless even more so since it seems like this is only a 4 day thing?

OP
OP

BigJeffery

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Even the logs that were dug up post-stream that were not broadcast? Those are the ones I'm talking about.

They might not consider the Discord logs where he's being transphobic relevant to this case (the argument could be made that they provide extra context for his initial indiscretion so should be taken into consideration when assigning punishment), but between the initial incident and the followup where he's bragging about how it's totally not a big deal and Twitch/CLG are laughing at it, I really wouldn't be surprised to see him gone forever. If we ever hear anything else about it, it will likely be after Easter weekend.

Something I'm not really informed about: what sort of punishment has Twitch handed out for similar cases in the past? I vaguely remember some woman getting banned for a Transphobic comment earlier this year but I do not remember the details.

Eh I don't really think that was justified, I don't watch his stuff but just because of something he said in a PM doesn't make someone a racist even more so what just looks like a jokey hello to someone else.

To me this whole thing kinda seems like a streamer getting a ban because they accidentally clicked on porn or gore. Just seems kinda pointless even more so since it seems like this is only a 4 day thing?

FYI you're 100% wrong and you're about to get doggiepiled by people rightfully calling you a moron. Please do me a favor and don't reply to anyone's post or post in this thread any more, period. I really don't think it needs a derailment.

Deleted member 2652

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To make something clear: I have been watching Carci's streams for a while now and i'm big fan of his work, so with that said...

It genuinely worries me that people are more concerned about throwing him over the bus (which btw, is simply not happening and mostly of the thread have been either supportive with his perspective - even before he said anything actually - and others are just worried about not realizing that this is more serious than it looks apparently, for some individuals).

The way people behave in these kinds of extremely sensitive circumstances really shows their real priorities, which scares me the most.

You might not condone what a colleague is saying, or agree with it, but instead of sharing your perspective on the subject, maybe try to show why you shouldn't be associated with that and not go (in a extremely aggressive way) against fans that are simply concerned, instead of someone that hides an extremely offensive and horrible behaviour because you simply...i don't even know why exactly tbh.

That's what i mean about these stressful situations usually revealing a person's priority, which indeed, didn't gave Carci a great look after that.

If you see that as "witch hunting" and "dogpiling", it's kinda worrying. Many of us are just normal folks afraid of normalizing this kind of behaviour, which usually happens so many times in this medium (you see Caleb soon will be back on action and already has a angry mob of fans being supportive of him, even staff members that went for his ban).

It's just scary as hell man, seeing people openly willing to not even wanting to comment or go against this kind of shitty behaviour, that's so problematic.

And that's even considering how much work Carci puts into creating a safe and respectful environment on his streams, which again, is good but nothing more than expected for a progressive person. I don't see the need to apply tunel vision and just focus on your work instead of helping your community to get better as a whole, we need to somehow show that this is not right and we won't accept harrassment in any way. By my standards, it's simply the least you can do.

Shouldn't that be the main focus/prority amongst users and content creators?

Because i don't even know anymore.
This is a good post.

Deleted member 2652

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

This post on the other hand is fucking disgusting.

Megawarrior

Oct 25, 2017
Can't say I'm surprised. I stopped following larger streamers years ago because this always ALWAYS happens.

OP
OP

BigJeffery

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Can't say I'm surprised. I stopped following larger streamers years ago because this always ALWAYS happens.

I feel like this just empirically isn't true. Regardless of what viewer base threshold you use to define "larger streamer," the percentage that are publicly racist is significantly smaller than the percentage that isn't. Even ignoring that, do you think there's some relationship between the popularity of a streamer and how racist they are?

Squishy3

Oct 27, 2017

There's 8 pages in this thread and it's been stated multiple times why a white person using a racial slur that refers to black people in a casual conversation as a greeting is not okay. It's not even the one that is most commonly used by black people among themselves, it's the hard r.

As a streamer, you're responsible for what shows up on your stream. In this case, it's a bigger issue than accidentally showing porn.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017

Dude shown himself using racist language on his stream. It's not really the same thing as accidentally clicking on porn or whatever else. Doesn't matter if he's some hardcore racist he still broke Twitch TOS and from what's came out from his discord there's no denying he's an asshole. Not someone worth going to bat for.

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State

andymoogle

Oct 27, 2017
Carci actually commented bit more about the misused usage of SJW on twitter

So so far his reaction is understandable, especially when tackling own personal issues.

But otherwise, fuck Caleb. Always found it odd how angry get got with games time to time when I happened to see a clip etc. but dropping 'casual' racism and transphobia is just in another ballpark. Good thing this came out, so now I really don't have any reasons to check his streams anymore, even if I do enjoy MMX speedruns. Good riddance and hopefully we won't be seeing him on future GDQ-events at all.

Good on Carci.

Caleb on the other hand shows more and more what kind of garbage person he is.

OP
OP

BigJeffery

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Nothing official, but Caleb no longer has CLG listed as a sponsor on his Twitter, and he is not listed on their site.

OP
OP

BigJeffery

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
but I thought he said they thought it was funny

Yeah, believe it or not companies don't like it when their employees suggest that they don't care/condone racism.

Maybe CLG would have let it slide if he was at least somewhat apologetic and appeared to genuinely think he screwed up, but he handled this in the worst possible way. I can't imagine the lack of foresight or self-awareness to publicly post that your sponsors and Twitch think a ban for racism is funny.

UPDATE: Ban ends today.
OP
OP

BigJeffery

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
UPDATE: 12 hours ago Caleb posted this on Twitter:

Summary: Unbanned on the 24th (today), claims he used his time off to "talk to a lot of different people" which helped him "learn quite a bit," and made him a "a stronger and better person."

He didn't comment on his CLG sponsorship or whether or not he'll be attending GDQ. Presumably he will be talking about it on today's stream, which if history has taught us anything, will have ten billion concurrent viewers and probably generate thousands of dollars in donation revenue.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Can't watch the video but based on your text, I hope he is sincere and starts making some changes. I am skeptical though. The proof will be in his actions. He needs to think about what he says on stream, the type of behavior he is engaging in, and what he tolerates in his chat. If he doesn't fundamentally change and if his chat is still a cesspool then his apology doesn't mean a damn thing.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017

Summary: Unbanned on the 24th (today), claims he used his time off to "talk to a lot of different people" which helped him "learn quite a bit," and made him a "a stronger and better person."

He didn't comment on his CLG sponsorship or whether or not he'll be attending GDQ. Presumably he will be talking about it on today's stream, which if history has taught us anything, will have ten billion concurrent viewers and probably generate thousands of dollars in donation revenue.

Donating money to own the "SJWs" huh.

OP
OP

BigJeffery

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Can't watch the video but based on your text, I hope he is sincere and starts making some changes. I am skeptical though. The proof will be in his actions. He needs to think about what he says on stream, the type of behavior he is engaging in, and what he tolerates in his chat. If he doesn't fundamentally change and if his chat is still a cesspool then his apology doesn't mean a damn thing.

Don't know him personally, don't watch his streams all that often, but if I had to guess: He's not and he wont. There's never a good time to say the n-word, and I think I'm guilty of giving people the benefit of the doubt too often (I still think Max did nothing wrong), but this is a pretty clear cut case of a racist just being caught. There's no language barrier or performance anxiety mitigating the circumstances. He didn't stumble over his words or mispronounce something or cough between syllables while saying the word vinegar. Based on circumstances it's just a part of his vocabulary.

Donating money to own the "SJWs" huh.

Appealing to reactionaries seems to be among the best and easiest way to make money. Look at how much that woman who carried a gun to school made.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017

I want whatever it is that make people suddenly change in a week's time.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
Twitch will never get rid of their racism and transphobia issues when they just let whoever does it come back a few days later like nothing happened.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Yup, guess whos back streaming as of this moment

Garbage. I guess he just did a speedrun on how fast you can get back on twitch after a ban.

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Twitch management should go full NeoGAF and just stop banning these people if it's going to be for a couple days, drop the pretense

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Twitch will never get rid of their racism and transphobia issues when they just let whoever does it come back a few days later like nothing happened.
And that's if they even get banned at all. I use to be a big fan of RetroGaijin, but I stopped watching him after he was repeatedly transphobic on stream and his discord. I've stopped watching so many Twitch and youtubers over this shit that I barely have shit to watch anymore. Why do people have to be like this?