• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse panel is on at San Diego Comic-Con, and they've just confirmed that Spider-Ham (John Mulaney), Spider-Man Noir (Nicolas Cage) and Peni Parker (Kimiko Glen) will feature in the movie. They've announced all the voice actors as well.

And here's a new image:

art1pf3p.jpg

They were showing new footage too but don't expect it to be released online.

Last edited:

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sad Miles' movie isn't gonna have to share so much time with other spiders. But voice talent is on point.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sad Miles' movie isn't gonna have to share so much time with other spiders. But voice talent is on point.
FWIW, the writers and directors have been pretty adamant this is Miles's movie. What that entirely entails is obviously up to interpretation until the movie comes out, of course.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not the biggest fan of Gwen's hairstyle here, but it's still cute I guess.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
No Miguel or Mayday? They were the original alternate Spider-people. (As in they had long running comic series.)

(I actually really dislike that Miles' movie is going overboard with all these alternate Spider-characters.)

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Woah, Nicolas Cage as spidey noir? Sick! I can imagine him with the grizzled detective voice noir tends to have

Wonder if we'll see scarlet spider 1 or 2(/Kaine)

Marvo Pandoras

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
So apparently lord and Millar really wanted to do a Miles Morales Spider-Man. Great decision incorporating the Spider-verse series, really loved that scene of Spider-Gwen and Spider-Man talking about losing each other in their separate universes.

Kaz Mk II

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Eh, not a fan of side cut Spider Gwen.

Something's up with her face too. That disappoints me.

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
John Mulaney as Spider-Ham is such perfect fucking casting.

I love everything about this movie so far.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I should probably read the Spoder-Verse comic. I feel like this is going to be one of my favorites of 2018.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
I really wish this was a miles movie first and then the sequel was spiderverse