dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Kraven drones look like pigeon mission, there are photos side content, crime system is also back... Side content looks like same as in first game :(

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
Huber's love for zipping is always the best, and it seems he loves it just as much this time around.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
56d9c3fd6524357656ae3b3b39d7ab66.gif

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Unicorn Overlord into FF7 Rebirth into SM2. This past 2 days pushing my hype through the roof

BRVR

Mar 9, 2022
Also from the previews i've seen it's quite clear if you didn't like the previous 2 spider-man games you're not going to be convinced by this one. The previous 2 are amazing in my book so I can't wait!!!

Deleted member 108302

Jan 29, 2022
It really makes you feel like Spider-Man

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
We've got a parry folks 😎
This fight feels much more intimate and strategic than the boss fights of the previous entries. I hesitate to say Souls-like, but the parry certainly engenders a vaguely similar strategy of studying the boss' movements and finding openings to deflect, stun, and attack.

"Our boss fights in this game are such a level up that I feel like they do such a good job of getting that one-on-one feel, and they really stand out as the tentpole that we want them to be, and the players expect them to be," says Sheahan. "Having these big fights and clashes with villains, they're just fantastic moments through the game and really leave you feeling just exhilarated and like you've had a fantastic experience
Very nice

catpurrcat

Oct 27, 2017
Kraven drones look like pigeon mission, there are photos side content, crime system is also back... Side content looks like same as in first game :(

This was my takeaway from the first preview read too. Very disappointing to hear about side stuff.

Luckily mainline and bosses sound engaging though hopefully no QTE's.

Likes Miles, which was amazing, this will be a wait for a sale.

AEF1907

Fallen Guardian Corrupted by Vengeance
Dec 18, 2021
Watched the Easy Allies preview and damn this game looks amazing...

Ascenion

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mecklenburg-Strelitz
Sounds perfect. Just make sure Christos Gage and Jon Paquette were nowhere near the writing and we got a certified 90meta banger.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Not watching any new footage as I am already sold a thousand times over.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Insomniac really loves big monsters! :D
Alongside that huge Venom, we have a big Lizard too (don't know if it needs spoiler or not, but it's a screenshot from one of the official gameplay videos in this thread):

sadxcz.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Yo that Easy Allies video with the sequence of Peter fighting in the black suit is wild, you can see the aggressiveness in the fighting style, love it.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
This was my takeaway from the first preview read too. Very disappointing to hear about side stuff.

Luckily mainline and bosses sound engaging though hopefully no QTE's.

Likes Miles, which was amazing, this will be a wait for a sale.

Also those spider drones you are caching are basically backpacks (at least from what was shown in videos). I know that there are story driven side missions but i expected more from these checklist ones.

bbg_g

Jun 21, 2020
Looking like a really good sequel in all departments. Seeing the combat from some of this footage looks really engaging. I gotta stop watching now.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Uncharted 2 moment?
Okay, let's not overhype this.
But it looks really, really good. First game and Miles were already bangers.
Very excited about this one.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
god damn, the swing speed in the first game was so hampered by the PS4

I'm ready to go fast as fuck