• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Please have actual good cover art. Hell, make the reversible art the main one this time round.

og2f8xtjwln11.jpg

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
The game was already 45GB at launch and the updates and DLC take it to 100GB.

So no point into dipping for the complete experience unless they ship it on 2 discs.

Sagitario

Oct 26, 2017
I'm glad I waited.

Quick thought: do you guys think Sony will port PS4 games to PS5 even though it will be backward compatible?

Hanbei

Nov 11, 2017
What a coincidence. I was talking about the fact that I did not buy the game on the other thread, and I discover now that a GOTY edition is planned? Alright, sold. Glad I waited.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad I waited.

Quick thought: do you guys think Sony will port PS4 games to PS5 even though it will be backward compatible?

Yes.

I fully expect PS5 versions of TLOU2 maybe even Death Stranding and Cyberpunk 2077.

I mean there'll be patches for the PS4 versions, but I suspect they'll go the extra mile to get players to double dip with a fully remastered PS5 version.

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
I'm glad I waited.

Didn't they even show it off at one of their PS5 presentations or whatever it was because of their SSD tech?

So yeah I think Spider Man has a good chance for an optimized PS5 port (or update - or both).

Last edited:

Dragonyeuw

Nov 4, 2017
Glad I held off on the current PSN sale. I'm in for a GOTY physical copy( which would be the only physical game I would own for Ps4).

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Please have actual good cover art. Hell, make the reversible art the main one this time round.

og2f8xtjwln11.jpg
I didn't even know it had a reversible cover since I have the special edition with this crappy steelbook:

f015c35b226271222d39ff70c8d3b51e.jpg

while I wished it had this one exclusive from amazon:

919w4hxvOyL._SL1500_.jpg

and now I know it's the actually official reverse cover :(

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Would've got it if I didn't already have the DLC

Surprised it took so long

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking finally.

Hopefully it ships with 2 discs.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
I might double dip on this at the right price. Platinum'd the main game and then sold my copy, but I still have my save file so I could just jump back in, play the DLC and do some swinging again.

damn i actually like the steelbook you got more

It was awful in person. Really cheap looking red and they didn't even print anything on the spine; sitting on a shelf it's just a blank red case.

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
Ideally everything will be disk, but I imagine this will just be the standard disk with dlc codes.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't the DLC supposedly not very good? If so, no real incentive to double-dip.

The DLC is a continuous story divided into 3 parts, alone they are not too large but as a story they're a couple of hours and add a few more side activities/suits/powers too.

Got them for sale on PSN a few months back, I think they were $14 or so and it was the right price for it IMO.